Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
- Fixed error when not logged in
- Hook toggle-cc menu to InlineHistory BMO extension button
- Bug 675953: make tweaks compatible with the InlineHistory BMO extension
- Bug 675955: use URLContext()
- Switched to using history.replaceState instead of redirection after modifying a bug
- Fixed a bug in filling up the quicksearch field
- Migrated to the latest version of the Add-on SDK
- Redirect to the main bug page after submitting a change to a bug (to cope well with session restore)
- Provide links to view the source of potentially dangerous attachments (such as those which can crash the browser) directly (aka, Jesse's view-attachment-source greasemonkey script)
- Provided links to file new bugs in the same product/component as the current bug
- Removed the now obsolete "Assign to me" button
- Fixed a bug which caused the Review link for attachments not appear after processing a bug (thanks to Henrik Skupin for reporting it).
- Add the quicksearch text for search result pages to the quicksearch box to allow easier editing of the quicksearch query if the user needs to tweak it.
- Fix Bugzilla Tweaks to work with debug Firefox builds (thanks to Boris Zbarsky for finding the issue).
- Updated to Jetpack SDK 0.7.
- Switched to using the new built-in Clipboard module provided by the new Jetpack SDK.