- par Tariq Kamal, il y a 6 moisNoté 2 sur 5I was using this extension for quite a bit, and honestly I didn't have an issue with the extension itself.
What bothers me is that from what I can tell, the extension's homepage isn't accessible any more, and the extension source doesn't appear on GitHub. I mean… I don't know what's happening, but the fact that I can no longer review the source and contact the developers is a fairly concerning development. I've uninstalled the extension for now.
- par xeem, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5did ya really think people would floc to this propaganda spewing censorship add-on?
if you want to see the domains this BS company identifies as BS, look at github.com/bs-detector/bs-detector/blob/dev/ext/data/data.json
the Corbett Report, Activist Post, 21st Century Wire, Project Veritas, Ron Paul Institute, The Free Thought Project and hundreds more ... basically every website that engages in real investigative journalism and commentary
good luck with your BS "BS Detector"
more (this is public information)...
"The Self Agency is estimated to generate $156,040 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this headquarters location."
The Self Agency LLC
207 Dewitt Rd
Syracuse, NY 13214
Contact: Daniel Sieradski
Title: Managing Member
Phone: (347) 585-0350
- par Article_86, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Thank you for this Add-On ! We need this more than ever and I say this with no bias whatsoever. I have investigated Flagged Sites and have found that it is indeed accurate. These Developers have taken on a MAMMOTH undertaking and I strongly urge them to continue in earnest. Congratulations and Kudos to them, but I must also WARN them to NEVER let this effort 'take on a Life of it's own'. IT WILL HAPPEN ... IT ALWAYS DOES. With that said, I recommend that everyone use the Add-On because no matter how 'smart' you are, it's incredibly easy to get mired in B.S. - Article_86
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13972940 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5This app have potential... I experienced a right political inclination from the developers, but i may be wrong. Anyway, if you guys want some help adapting for Brazilian (portuguese) users, contact me FB.com/CoringaProducoes
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6086730 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5This Add on has extreme bias, It marks CNN as accurate!? But sites that prove the factual errors of CNN and like sites as "Extreme Bias". Granted netiher side will be 100% accurate in all sources all the time, but it doesn't even seem to make an effort.
- par John Harris, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I think it's a bit easy on Fox News, but accurately identifies other sites. The explicit Facebook and Twitter support are especially nice. Accurately rates RT.com as a "state news source." Wish I could add my own sources.
In future would be great if it could add bot detection.
- par logix, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Know the feeling reading a story going "is this a joke?", only to find out by the end, that it actually was joke? I find it an extremely annoying waste of my time and B.S. Detector eliminates that issue almost completely.
- par 008bond, il y a 5 ansNoté 2 sur 51. Does not have the ability to add sources yourself, instead you have to collab with opensources
2. Tons of unreliable sites such as foxnews and cnn which have inaccurate reports, propaganda posts etc are deemed as reliable sources.
2 stars because the add-on is at least functional.