- Noté 1 sur 5par AlexKOP, il y a 5 ansХорошая попытка , но я уже привык, пока вы раскачивались, к Feedbro. Более всего огорчает открытие текущей новости в неактивной вкладке! Ну бесит же !!! Поддержка видео не работает... Тем не менее остаюсь горячим поклонником BRIEF, и желаю разработчикам успехов!!! ЖДУ..................................
- Noté 1 sur 5par PsY, il y a 5 ansLooks like the nicest RSS Reader in existance BUT: Not working in Firefox Developer Edition Version 60.0b4 46-bit
Can't see any contents on the big right side area (it states "no items") and on the left hand menu there are items that I can open up (under the feed name), but they do not have any title/text. So I do recognize that there are items as I have the arrows I can click at that show that they contain content, but there's just no text there.
I tried adding:
- Noté 4 sur 5par onesolo2, il y a 5 ansWow, finally an rss addon that suits me!!! Almost the same as Sage and Sage++ !!!
Here're some suggestions:
Please, can you please put like Sage(++) did, on the left pane, divide that space in two and at half below put a list of all feed articles titles from the feed that we are reading?! It would be much better than we scroll all the articles in the right pane!!
One more thing, can you please add firefox sync to the addon options and feeds?!
Thkx in advance.
- Noté 1 sur 5par CanIregisterThisTime, il y a 5 ansA bunch of my feeds aren't updating. The feeds themselves are working. I thought I would try to remove the addon and reinstall it, but it retains whatever messed up data that is causing the problem. Is it just me who's having this problem, or has nobody noticed? If it were just one or even two feeds I wouldn't have noticed for maybe weeks. But I have at least five out of 30 feeds that are broken. No apparent way to "reset" the addon.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13818846 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansEra una de las mejores extensiones que he usado, sin embargo desde la actualización de mozilla a quantum es imposible usar la barra de búsqueda de Brief para encontrar detalles en cualquier noticia, por favor mucho sabría agradecerles soluciones este problema para que siga siendo N° 1 en aplicaciones realmente útiles...
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13797953 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansVery good extension
but the fact of not being able to synchronize between these pc is penalizing
I hope this feature will be implemented someday
- Noté 5 sur 5par Grey-Black-White, il y a 5 ansIt is super easy to use, can change how often you want to refresh your feeds, and is very responsive & fast. Highly recommend if you want to have a browser based RSS reader.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13621763 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansDecent extension, great for viewing images, I have a bug though. If you bookmark things, and then the bookmarks are later manually removed, it bugs out and starts bookmarking everything in your feed afterwards, randomly adding and removing bookmarks no matter how much you try and fix things.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13588079 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansGreat Addon, have been using it for years and am very glad that it works with FF57 now.
I only have two minor complaints:
1) In some recent version the keyboard shortcut for opening Brief changed from Ctrl+Alt+D to Ctrl+Shift+D. Unfortunately the latter shortcut is already used by firefox for bookmarking all tabs. Thus Brief cannot be opened anymore using a keybaord shortcut.
2) Yesterday Brief suddenly deleted all my feeds and I had to resuscribe to all of them. Didn't happen before and I hope it won't happen again.
Anyway, great addon, thanks a lot!
- Noté 5 sur 5par mecki78, il y a 5 ansAlways has been the best RSS Reader and still is the best. I missed it a lot when there was the WebExtension switch (being announced so early, I wonder why so many extensions got ported that late), so I had to try out Feedbro, which seems to be more popular among users, but I don't understand why, was a big disappointment when you are used to Brief. Brief is so much easier to use, simple UI, easy to navigate with mouse and with keyboard, it's fast, it's light weight (needs little memory and CPU time), it works as expected (opening an entry opens it in a tab, marks it as read and immediately wipes it from the unread view), little preferences (which is good, I don't want to waste 2 hours on configuring a RSS reader just to make it somewhat usable). I'm so glad it's back and finally I have a quick, no sorry, a "brief" overview of all the important news again, safes me maybe a hole hour a day, as I can quickly skip all the uninteresting ones, easily read the important ones and peek at those where I'm unsure if they are interesting; that's what you use a news reader for to begin with, isn't it?