- Noté 4 sur 5par David Maisonave, il y a un moisI like this add-on, but in order for it to be really useful, it really needs a select all as a top most option. Or a "Delete All" button that applies to everything listed on the page.
The "Find Duplicate" option found hundreds of duplicate bookmarks, but each bookmark has to be selected before being able to delete it.
When running the "Find Broken URL's", it list 8 or more sub sections which you have to select individually to select all in each sub section.
If a "Delete All" button is added, this would make an excellent 5 star add-on.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13718743 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisIt finds broken links & duplicate bookmarks, but it doesn't seem to have a whitelist or an ignore list – that's important so it doesn't keep finding the same bookmarks that it thinks are wrong. Perhaps those features will be added in a future update, but for now I can't rate it higher than what I gave it due to those lacking features. Otherwise, it's pretty good... :)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17364957 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisSolid extension, but I wish the "Find broken URLs" function would show bookmark folder locations. I have a large collection of bookmarks so I don't remember the URLs of most of them
- Noté 5 sur 5par FeRDNYC, il y a 3 moisDoes Just What It Says On The Tin. The other similar, highly-rated extension of this type, I immediately hit odd bugs. (Activate "show URLs", and the bookmark TITLES all disappear!) This extension, URL display was enabled by default (because DUH), and everything worked as expected.
- Noté 5 sur 5par White.Hat, il y a 7 moisMeus parabéns ao desenvolvedor! Muito superior ao "Bookmark Dupes"!
Fácil de utilizar. Tem opção de selecionar todos os links de uma vez só para apagar ou selecionar só os que quer, manualmente.
Testa os links inativos e mostra-os, organizadamente, por categorias:
404 Not Found
502 Bad Gateway
Request timed out
Traz descrição sucinta de cada uma das categorias acima.