Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par Richy672, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Warning - This Add-On is allowed to do the following:
Access your data for all websites
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
Extensions requesting this permission might:
Read product and price information from a page to help find you the best price on items you're shopping for
Offer a password manager that reads and writes details of your username and password
Provide an ad blocker by reading the content of each web page you open to find and remove ad code
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15949780 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5I couldn't get it to work, and I'm good w/ tech. I installed it to avoid wasting time but I think I'll waste more trying to get it to do what it says it does.
- par luz, il y a 2 moisNoté 4 sur 5good complement, but I wish it also asked for password in the page options button when the page is locked, easy children can access there and delete the locked pages and master password. And my point of view for an easier and faster configuration would recommend making the button to save change and the one used to configure the master password more visible, personally it took me time to find these options.
Now that there is a virtual school, children should not be distracted by other pages while in class
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16148634 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5Unfortunately it doesn't work as I hoped.
My expectation - in addition to blocking possibly a particular site - is mainly to hide unwanted and blacklisted sites on BlockSite from search results.
Just like Personal Blocklist on Chrome does.
(the same Personal Blocklist for Firefox, by a different author, doesn't work either.)
- par Fi-Fi, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Tested it by Blocking TikTok and works like a charm! You can even have your blocked websites re-direct to other websites. So clicking a TikTok link could send you to mommytimes.net and I think this is a well made feature.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16221114 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Excellent add-on that gives you fine-tuned control over what you block and what you allow. I use this add-on to block sites that I feel addicted to (mostly social media) and it has vastly improved my life.
My suggestions to make this add-on even better:
- A checkbox to disable the footer ("enter password" or "allow site") so I can't just easily unblock the site
- Make the "Save" button more pronounced. It's the most important button but very easy to miss!
- Rule sets/categories such that I can have separate sets of rules, e.g. "social media blocking", "news site blocking", etc, and activate whichever ones I need to.