- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17157782 de Firefox, il y a 5 joursNoté 5 sur 5It seems like 90% of the 1-star reviews aren't complaining that there's something wrong or defective with the addon, they're just OFFENDED by its existence.
Here's a suggestion: Don't use it if it offends you that badly!! This doesn't affect you in anyway or form so just piss off. Some people have stuff like this on family computer so kids are less exposed to swear words, or someone is streaming/recording and afraid they'll be demonized.
For the record, it works fine and I personally find it funny.
- par satellaview, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5i mean it does what it says on the tin, it makes angry people online funnier so im happy
also i think its funny that people go out of their way to dog on this when they could just turn off their computers and ignore this, yk?
- par MoonMoon-Doggy, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Why would you even spend time working on this?
Better use the resources next time for useful stuff to improve Firefox and ad blocking,music streaming or customization,no this.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17124031 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5imagine being so incapable of reading a word that you need to download an extension to play pretend. if you use this, you're probably one of the bossiest bosses out there.
- par A1, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5A great add-on to people that go in various social media websites everyday (principally Twitter, and sometimes Reddit). Good for people who are sensible to cuss words, or simply don't like'em. There are some people that just don't want this type of bad, toxic words in their brain's subcounscious, y'know? I would like to contribute to this add-on, maybe help to create a bad-word filter, idk. It would be great.