- Noté 5 sur 5par Cheap Soldier, il y a 2 moisJust for Author being a chad and helping out a random guy
- Noté 5 sur 5par Jason, il y a 5 moisVery Nice
- Noté 5 sur 5par BugSplatter, il y a un anThanks for your time and quick response.
I took a serious look at your suggestion. It's very precise and probably 100% failproof.
Maybe in a future situation i might use it, but personally -for now- i still prefer rtlxl.nl bc:
1. i'm a bit lazy with this 2. it looks simple 3. i just ignore the "." 4. the odds are good enough for me
but nevertheless, thanks
Fixed: This extension is great, but since the last update something doesn't work anymore like it used to before: On rtlxl.nl/gemist ('rtlxl.nl' regex is set in the options) AC still clicks the "Meer rtl..."-buttons everytime with a repeat set in the options, but not anymore after i switch to another day of the week. Can you please fix that?
- Noté 5 sur 5par AleshaA, il y a un anMany thanks working
Previously stood 6 and worked
После последнего обновление перестал работать на некоторых сайтах. например dosya.tc и д.р. селектор у них не менялся.
After the last update stopped working on some sites. For example, Dosya.tc and D.R. The selector did not change.
button - Dosyayı indir - selector - #download
- Noté 5 sur 5par codeIMperfect, il y a un anSuper nice!!
Regex URL part was a bit confusing tho and should be clarified with some examples but Dev's reply on an issue over on GitHub helped me
- Noté 5 sur 5par lukashettmannsperger, il y a un anIt's a great tool, that is saving sooo much precious time! Thanks a lot 😍
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13971682 de Firefox, il y a un annow we can make it click faster! NOW its amazing
- Noté 5 sur 5par Ya Zahra, il y a un anExcellent, it works properly and it solved my problem. Thanks to the developer
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17096261 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt does exactly what I needed, click on a refresh button on a bad designed ui that didn't refresh its content after a reload. Great add on. Thanks!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., il y a 2 anskeep it running! 🤩
- Noté 5 sur 5par Remington, il y a 2 ansI can't use the web without this addon, anymore. It's a hidden gem!
I've been using it to automate every tedious and repetitive click.
Imagine having Youtube switch to fullscreen automatically when you click play, then exit fullscreen upon completion of a video.
As far as I know, this is the only addon like it. I hope it exists FOREVER.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15489389 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI confused myself as the settings say "seconds" but it is actually milliseconds. Works for one click, would love a way to have it continuously click.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6509382 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansThanks a lot for this extension, very useful.
- Noté 5 sur 5par earlyistimeless, il y a 3 ansThanks, this is just what I was looking for! Just specify the accept button's selector, fine-tune the timing (in ms) of the action (otherwise the action might happen before it has loaded) and finally specify the url to be applied on. It works like a charm on Discogs where both the homepage and the loginpage gives you a popup, previously very infuriating :)