- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17879311 de Firefox, il y a un moisA little bit of a learning curve. But works really well. I am using it to refresh my Salesforce Case Queues. I wish the developer also made a version for Chrome.
- Noté 5 sur 5par BugSplatter, il y a 2 ansThanks for your time and quick response.
I took a serious look at your suggestion. It's very precise and probably 100% failproof.
Maybe in a future situation i might use it, but personally -for now- i still prefer rtlxl.nl bc:
1. i'm a bit lazy with this 2. it looks simple 3. i just ignore the "." 4. the odds are good enough for me
but nevertheless, thanks
Fixed: This extension is great, but since the last update something doesn't work anymore like it used to before: On rtlxl.nl/gemist ('rtlxl.nl' regex is set in the options) AC still clicks the "Meer rtl..."-buttons everytime with a repeat set in the options, but not anymore after i switch to another day of the week. Can you please fix that?
- Noté 5 sur 5par AleshaA, il y a 2 ansMany thanks working
Previously stood 6 and worked
После последнего обновление перестал работать на некоторых сайтах. например dosya.tc и д.р. селектор у них не менялся.
After the last update stopped working on some sites. For example, Dosya.tc and D.R. The selector did not change.
button - Dosyayı indir - selector - #download
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17273718 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansBare bones add-on that does what it says it will do, and nothing more. Easy enough to configure once you get the hang of it, and does exactly what it's instructed to do. However, it's lacking in some quality of life features that would make it a bit less of a chore to use, if you're juggling several actions. I'd like an option to group rules together in folders, maybe even turn them all on or off at once. My list of rules is growing a bit long.
Occasionally, an enabled rule will not trigger, thought it might have to do with how quickly the elements on a webpage load. It's easy enough to either refresh the page or manually do what you wanted it to do.
Also, as of this writing, the feature to re-order rules does not work. I've re-ordered my rules and clicked "save changes" several times, but opening the tab puts them back into the default order. This doesn't affect its function, it's just a minor annoyance.
EDIT: Added star for dev response :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17096261 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt does exactly what I needed, click on a refresh button on a bad designed ui that didn't refresh its content after a reload. Great add on. Thanks!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Remington, il y a 2 ansI can't use the web without this addon, anymore. It's a hidden gem!
I've been using it to automate every tedious and repetitive click.
Imagine having Youtube switch to fullscreen automatically when you click play, then exit fullscreen upon completion of a video.
As far as I know, this is the only addon like it. I hope it exists FOREVER.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15489389 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI confused myself as the settings say "seconds" but it is actually milliseconds. Works for one click, would love a way to have it continuously click.
- Noté 5 sur 5par earlyistimeless, il y a 3 ansThanks, this is just what I was looking for! Just specify the accept button's selector, fine-tune the timing (in ms) of the action (otherwise the action might happen before it has loaded) and finally specify the url to be applied on. It works like a charm on Discogs where both the homepage and the loginpage gives you a popup, previously very infuriating :)