Noté 4,4 sur 5
4,4 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14615972 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Installed on féb. 2019, works as expected (at least it seems to, see Jyotsna Gupta comment) on FF 65.0. Could be enhanced by adding more tracker signatures (e.g. "fbclid")
- par Jyotsna Gupta, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5The idea is great but it is not implemented properly. It doesn't fulfill the purpose. It removes UTM tokens from the URL after the page is loaded, so it doesn’t prevent the tracking.
- par JMJAR, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Many unsolved bugs at the moment, is the developer still here ?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansI'm sorry for the lack of updates recently. Hopefully, today's version (1.1.0) fixed all known issues. Could you give it a try and let me know if you run into any issues?
- par georgedorn, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I previously tested this addon on FF 53, and it failed to prevent the initial page load, meaning that the request still went to the target server with the url parameters attached.
However, on FF 57+, the initial page load is prevented, the URL is rewritten sans utm_*, and everything is great.
- par Guus Aribians, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5Does exactly what's expected and does it lightning fast. Even more importantly, URL seems to be cleaned up BEFORE page starts loading, a functionality none of the similar tools I have used before has ever offered. If you prefer clean links, this is the best solution available for Firefox.
- par Gilles Fournié, il y a 7 ansNoté 5 sur 5I like it very much ! Many thanks ...
But, with FF20, I need to disable and re-enable it each time I open Firefox. Otherwise, URLs aren't cleaned up.
Do you know what's happening ?
- par Vineeth Reddy R, il y a 8 ansNoté 5 sur 5I like the addon so much i wanna do a second review for the new update :D
This is one of a kind on the AMO as of now.
@ Romain: No slow down for me. I don't even notice it working. Help the dev out by filing a bug if it slows down the browser for you.