- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14408358 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansVery good add-on, very good idea. Just two small flaws: don't block ads before videos and, from time to time, tends to make the elevator disappear on the right side of the screen: a small bug?
Otherwise, it is a very good initiative that I fully support!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14333591 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansFirst let me say, I LOVE this extension. Any computer I get my hands on, mine or not, gets AdNauseam installed on it. I recommend it to everyone I know, and have the chrome version ready to go at a moment's notice, despite not even using chrome.
My ONLY qualm is not with the philosophy of AdNauseam, which I completely ascribe to, or any of the behavior it normally displays.
However, sometimes the filter lists require updating, but they NEVER get updated. I can wait for an hour and nothing will happen, and there's no indication of how long it will take for it to finish. What's worse is that a page refresh seems to stop the updating of the filter list s altogether, and set me back to where I started. Even changing the process priority to -20 does nothing. The only success I've had with remedying this problem is removing and reinstalling.
I only wish there were more information about this problem other than that it takes a lot of CPU to update the lists.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansCan you create a ticket for this (https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues) so that we can take a look?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13953089 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansCe bloqueur de publicités et de suivi publicitaire fait vraiment bien son boulot.
C'est de plus un concept innovant qui semble impeccable en cette époque de suivi permanent de notre vie numérique par toutes sortes d'espion !!!
- Noté 4 sur 5par LukotakinaZ, il y a 5 ansстоят блокировщики в Greasemonkey, и берут львиную долю рекламы до аднаусима, так что он никуда не кликает и всегда показывает 0 рекламы. тот же юблок блокировал рекламу раньше обезьяны. хотя в Greasemonkey только помощники блокировки, а не основные фильтры. поправили бы это... отключать обезьяну не вариант, т.к. с некоторыми сайтами только она справляется
- Noté 4 sur 5par Buster Blue, il y a 6 ansIt's a great idea and it works well. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to have dynamic filtering.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13306719 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansHad the same issue as the guy below. Worked great for a while, no ads, ad vault got filled up fast.
Then all of a sudden today the setup screen opened again and all my stuff was unchecked, the ad vault was empty and I had two AdNauseam icons when opening Youtube, with one of them not working at all. Removed and reinstalled and that seems to have fixed it.
Had issue on Firefox 55.03 64-bit portable, Windows 10. Also have Disconnect and Youtube Plus installed.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13305560 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansSo far, I have not been disappointed with AdNauseam. It works fine, I don't visit many sites with much ads, but I have not had a problem with it, period. I don't get much ads, and overall, it's been a good rides.
After watching a youtube video though, when I got out of fullscreen, I was immediately pulled into an AdNauseam tab. Additionally, there was two AdNauseam icons on my add-ons, one unconfigured, the other showing an error, saying it had been deleted when I tried to click on it.
Error message is:
"File not found
Firefox can’t find the file at chrome:///content/menu.html.
Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.
OS used: Windows 10
Browser: Firefox 55.0.3
I was watching a video on youtube, on fullscreen. Unfortunately, I can't link the specific video right now, I'm on mobile.
Thank you for the quick response!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 ansThat is strange -- can you report the OS, browser, and AdNauseam versions you are using, as well as the page this happened on? Thanks!