- par Cal, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5It's a great idea; unfortunately, there are problems with the UI. When I click on the toolbar button, the window that pops up isn't wide enough to fit its contents, to the extent that I know there's a leftmost button but I can't see what it is or what it does.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16858320 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5Works like a worse uBlock Origin, it detect a lot less ads than uBlock and barely any to click on.
I love the idea but currently you're better off using uBlock rather than adNauseam.
- par Nickolas Gupton, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5If you're using uBlock Origin already this extension is nearly exactly the same and actually built on top of uBlock Origin. The difference is that this also silently clicks on each blocked ad, confusing trackers as to one's real interests. So it can give you better privacy through fuzzing the trackers.
- par McBob, il y a 4 moisNoté 2 sur 5Generally good, but whenever the rules for a site get changed to gray/"noop"; they are locked like that forever. You cannot change or remove those settings or the rules for that site whatsoever.
The creator said weeks ago that a new release was coming out to fix that, but so far, no fix.
- par ZDR, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5I really love AdNauseam, the only thing I wish it did better was update a little more frequently (its last update was 7 months ago, at least as of March 2021 anyway).
uBlock Origin (which AdNauseam is based upon) was last updated 12 days ago and has had 11 versions release in the time since AdNauseam was last updated.
Here's to hoping we see another update sometime soon!