- Noté 5 sur 5par AndroBG, il y a 2 moisAfter update filters doesn't work anymore. The big On/Off button is disappeared. The same thing happens in several previous releases before version 4.2.162.
Edit: After update (version 4.2.189) all functions works well again.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisHi,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To help us better diagnose and resolve the issues with the filters and the missing On/Off button, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system version
3. Export your settings by going to Settings -> General -> Export Settings, and share the exported file with us.
4. Websites where the issue is occurring
Additionally, we'd appreciate it if you could describe your experience in more detail on our GitHub issues page: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15943994 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisBEI DEM TEXT "WebRTC deaktivieren
WebRTC kann Ihre IP-Adresse lecken," USW. SOLLTE STEHEN "leaken" VON "to leak" ODER ES IST "ein Leck verursachen" GEMEINT - lecken (undicht sein – schwaches Verb): durch ein Leck Flüssigkeit herauslaufen lassen ; lecken (sich widersetzen – schwaches Verb) [Duden]
- Noté 5 sur 5par madconqueror, il y a 3 moisPlease introduce a toolbar shortcut! This is the only minor issue I do have with the AdGuard extension: The time needed to disable and re-enable it, as it otherwise is a huge time saver and very much worth in it doing what it promises.
Otherwise it is an unbeatable extension to stop annoying ads on Firefox appearing even avoiding lags while playing videos. Sorry, YT, but your new ad policy just became to annoying. I turn the blocker from time to time, just to see, whether you got a little more sense of the issue - and I disable the extension when using other sites than YT.