- Noté 1 sur 5par Ben MW, il y a 9 joursThe add-on is actually an adware, I started receiving ads after midnight in the form of notifications about Didi Loans since I installed it and once I uninstalled it I stopped receiving those notifications.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18158019 de Firefox, il y a 11 joursDepois da ultima atualização tornou-se completamente inútil. É preciso constantemente desligar as USER RULES que nunca se mantêm desligadas e ligar os filtros que se desligam sempre também.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Rick, il y a 24 joursNão funciona mais como antes, os filtros a cada dia tem que ficar procurando atualizações, pois são facilmente desatualizados a cada dia.
já o adguard para kiwi (Chromium Android) esta deixando descaradamente o navegador boicota-lo, pois no site da microsoft (msn.com, outlook.com) esta com anúncios irritantes.. como se ublock e adguard nem existisse.. pra que ter isso no android se não funciona?
google translator: It no longer works like it used to, the filters have to keep looking for updates every day, as they are easily outdated every day.
Now the adguard for kiwi (Chromium Android) is blatantly letting the browser boycott it, because the Microsoft website (msn.com, outlook.com) has annoying ads... as if ublock and adguard didn't even exist... why have Is this on Android if it doesn't work?
- Noté 1 sur 5par épsilon, il y a un moisYa no sirve para nada. YouTube ha puesto en marcha un sistema de BLOQUEO QUE BLOQUEA A LOS BLOQUEADORES. Es decir, que no puedes ver ningún vídeo si no desactivas tu bloqueador. Los desarrolladores tendrán que ponerse las pilas.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18074510 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisFuncionaba perfecto hasta hace algunos días que dejó de funcionar por completo :( No sé qué pasó pero dejó de andar todo post actualización
- Noté 1 sur 5par johnboy1958, il y a 2 moisSimply doe's NOT WORK :(:(Hello johnboy1958,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with our AdGuard browser extension.
To better diagnose and resolve the issue, could you please share your settings and logs? Here's how you can do it:
1. For sharing settings, please create a new issue on our GitHub repository: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues.
2. To find and share the extension logs, you can follow this https://maximtop.notion.site/How-to-find-an-extension-logs-in-the-Firefox-682216c6dea54b6a9832edf924b07d3b?pvs=4.
After you've shared this information, it's likely that your issue can be resolved by reinstalling the extension, as indicated by other users in this https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues/2501#issuecomment-1736241078.
Thank you for your cooperation and for using AdGuard. We're committed to resolving this issue as soon as possible.
- Noté 1 sur 5par xris, il y a 2 moisI guess you're not interested in the answer I gave you to each of your questions...
There was no point in putting them down to abandon everything, which clearly demonstrates the lack of seriousness of the developer and of this module which is not at all up to date.
Doesn't work anymore. I have scrapped it because the gif images can't be displayed
- Your browser version : firefox browser 115.2.1esr (64bits) 1.mga9 x86_64
- Your operating system : mageia 9
- Websites where the issue is occurring : all websites that open a new tab to display a gif image (example : NASA https://spaceweather.com/ to see a large view of the sun)
- I have 43 add-ons in my browser
On all my computer it doesn't work, all with linux mageia off course
It was working normaly on mageia 8 until last week.Hi xris,
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with GIF images not displaying while using AdGuard AdBlocker. To help us better understand and resolve this issue, could you please provide us with the following information?
- Your browser version
- Your operating system
- Websites where the issue is occurring
- Export your settings by going to Settings -> General -> Export Settings and share the exported file with us.
Additionally, we would greatly appreciate it if you could open an issue on our GitHub page to describe this problem in more detail. Here's the link for your convenience: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues
We've received similar reports from other users, and reinstalling the extension from scratch has helped in some cases. You might want to give that a try while we investigate the issue.
Your feedback is crucial for us, and we appreciate your patience as we work to improve the extension. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Noté 1 sur 5par KSnake_W, il y a 2 moisDoesn't work anymore. Since two days keeps crashing Firefox, slows it down and raise CPU utilisation up to 100% for almost all time.
I had reset and reinstalled addon but doesn't help. On MS Edge there is no problem.Hi,
We'd be very grateful if you report some details to Github:
We'll need to know the exact version of Firefox that you're using and what other add-ons you have installed.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Fred Rafaels, il y a 2 moisCannot be installed, Firefox keeps saying extension is damaged!
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the installation of our extension. To better understand the root cause and work on a resolution, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system
Additionally, we would appreciate it if you could open an issue on our GitHub page to describe this problem in more detail. Here's the link: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues.
Your feedback is crucial for us, and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.