par RayTheKing45, il y a 5 mois
Noté 3 sur 5
This add-on was fine until the last version, then scripts started slowing my browser down. The method for reporting problems was cumbersome to say the least, and I'm kind of tired of being the user caught in the middle of this internet war. Websites everywhere are trying to block our ability to reduce their ads, and folks creating the add-ons seem to be pushing back, but break them in the process. Proper QA has gone away, as all of us are being used as beta testers with poor ways to report issues back to the developers. That would not have flown in my day of developing software.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15490594 de Firefox, il y a 18 heuresNoté 5 sur 5AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of ads on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube, and others!
What AdGuard ad blocker does:
1. Blocks all ads: video ads (including YouTube video ads), rich media advertising, unwanted pop-ups, banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements);
2. Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows;
3. Blocks many spyware, adware, and dialer installers;
4. Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems;
5. Protects you from malware and phishing. https://www.techcaro.com
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16930511 de Firefox, il y a 21 heuresNoté 2 sur 5This use to be a great ad killer. Now most of the web sites are blank! They have gotten wise to AdGuard.
It's gotten to the point were I have to shut the extension off. It was nice wile it lasted. R.I.P. Adguard.