- Noté 4 sur 5par ThePenciler, il y a 2 ansIt works, but I can't use it as the one thing I don't like about it is it replaces slashes with %2F and corrupts the address for any social site to use. Please remove this aspect and simply use addresses as-is so we don't have to manually fix them every time. I'll use this addon if you do so.
(UPDATE: Apparently this is a site by site issue. I just found out that sites like comicsands do this while others don't. Not sure why.)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5923002 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansHow do you write a custom link for sharing to Feedly Read Later?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Good News, il y a 3 ansReally good but the default shortcut for sharing (Ctrl+Shift+S) interferes with the shortcut for Firefox Screenshots which is also "Ctrl+Shift+S", if you use that to take screenshots easily on firefox you wont be able to take screenshots after installing AddToAny, the addon is good but the quality of life Firefox Screenshots brings is higher than what AddToAny offers, if this is fixed I will reinstall AddToAny but until then Im afraid i have to uninstall it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansThanks for your feedback on the default keyboard shortcut. You can customize your extension shortcuts (including Screenshot) in Firefox's Manage Extension Shortcuts: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14423297 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansmakes sharing easy enough. I liked when the share drop-down stayed open and allowed me to share to multiple sites in new tabs in the background. Can you add support for Parler?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13759437 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansWorks fine for most web sites, but not all of them. Almost like the add-on bombs out and may have to be reinstalled.
- Noté 4 sur 5par DaylightDies, il y a 4 ansNice work, HOWEVER the lack of Google Keep service is a remarkable weakness, I hope you can solve it. Cheers.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13977155 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansVery cool! But can I remove items from the context menu? I want just 3-4 social network sharing buttons but I have 12 now. Can i remove some things from the list, not just replace?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Chummy57C, il y a 5 ansWonderful functionality, a much appreciated app. I'm wondering, however, if there is a way to remove the quote from being included when sharing, for example, to facebook? Quite often the quote is inane and detracts.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Felix, the “Upright Bassist”, il y a 5 ansNice. — But please: add an option to “add marked text passages to description”! Like in the Facebook app, IIRC. (—> request sent to developer)
- Noté 4 sur 5par vkbaker, il y a 5 ansIt works great for sharing, but I don't understand why it says it needs to track all my websites. I don't need it personalized, I just want it to give me a way to share a link on social media.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13400977 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansA lot of services, but needs to be more light