AMO a été refait de fond en comble, vous voulez y jeter un œil ?Fermer
Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
- e10s: use frame scripts instead of slow CPOWs
- remove all traces of the code that made search engines disappear
- added zh-TW localization
- smaller download size
* added Greek localization
* removed silly option to "tell the site the search bar is used for searching"
* fixed: leak of first open Firefox window
* fixed: adding engines broken after first Firefox window is closed
* added: option to specify the keyword of an added engine
* added: option to specify whether to add sourceid parameter (was already available as a hidden option)
* added translations: hu, nb-NO, it, da
* dropped Firefox 2 support
* HTTP Status Code 304 is successful as well
* corrected Spanish translation
* some code auditing
* all engines with /similar/ names can be added
* when an icon selected by the user is rejected, an error message appears that explains why
* engines with the same name can be added (or, in reality: spaces are added at the end)
* engineInfos.xul has IDs so it can have overlays
- engines are guaranteed to work after a restart
- the "Browse"-Button for choosing a custom icon works
- fallback icon (for too large icons)
- engines are created with correct and informations
- heuristics to find correct icon for pages that haven't fully loaded yet
- parameter "sourceid=Mozilla-search" is added to the end of the search URL
Added Japanese, Russian and Korean translations. Thanks to the translators!
Code is largely based on the patch for bug 261124 by Gavin Sharp.