- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14330887 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5blockiert alle ads, zeigt gute statistiken über seine effizienz bzw die geblockten Anzeigen an, aber gibt nervige Nachrichten wenn man bestimmte große Anzahlen an geblockten Ads erreicht
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14156148 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5I NEED HELP! This extension makes navigating on Facebook slow and tedious, even the browser tells me that "adblocker ultimate does not work correctly". Ublock origin put a "secret spy cookie" and ghostery is no that good... Pls dev do something, I like this extension so much.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14242626 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5It serves the purpose of blocking ads. But the number of ads that it says it has blocked is totally incorrect.
On a YouTube page it says it blocked 37-38 Ads on every page.
- par Threesom666, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5My second favorite Ad Blocker. The updates really hurt this add-on. It really used to be so much better. Less Memory consumation and more efficient. They even deleted its older versions and stopped updating it. Serious issues it has is if your memory or the Browswer crashes it deletes all your hard work filters, subscriptions, and hits. Support team is completely nonexistence and appalling. Ive emailed them several times and not once had I even had an automatic reply. Its great because its so simple but its also lacking heavily. Besides that. Its never given my browser issues. Its lack of options is also to be desired but I recommend it anyway as it does save a lot of memory and block a lot of ads all the while being simple.
- par mmmel4real, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5I like that this blocker is nice and lite but...
There is no way to add custom filter lists.
The EasyList included is for China, no way to add English version.
No Cryptojacking list such as NoCoin.
No ability to disable ad blocking for all sites temporarily.
No way to copy custom filters, and no way to read long filter lines (text is not wrapped.)
One thing I like better than Ublock Origin is that custom elements I block, such as pop-overs, apply to the whole domain so I don't have to see them again (huge annoyance.) I will keep Adblocker Ultimate installed with no lists activated just for this feature.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13968561 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5It's a decent enough blocker, tried it after a re-install. But ditched it and reverted to Ublock origin, with Ublock you can select extra blocking. First I noticed with this blocker was sites saying I'm using a blocker, notably outlook email. Back to Ublock and outlook has just let me go where I wanted, no messages about blocking. Ads are annoying but sites reminding you of your blocker is a nuisance too.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12406776 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Loved this add-on when it first came out, but now, it has slowed my browser to a crawl (I even get a Firefox pop-up saying that a script in the add-on is slowing Firefox down). It REALLY slows down Facebook. Have disabled it for now.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12738463 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5....ABUltimate lost it when they posted a popup insisting that I rate it, and it wouldn't go away until I got to this page.
- par Pedro, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5It conflicts with add-on Poper Blocker 4.0.61 on Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 (32-bit), don't allowing the use of Facebook comment box. The whitelist domain don't solve the problem, so one has to choose one or the other.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13553384 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Although the Adblock does block the adverts, when it is used on certain online papers, it prevents the article from being read because a blank page is shown instead of the article, this has only been the case since Firefox was undated about six weeks ago. So, although it works it does not work all of the time. The problem is probably more to do with Firefox, or the Daily Mail online but neither of these are prepared to stop this from happening.