- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13028349 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 3 sur 5It does a great job on blocking Youtube ads but won't stop any of the Facebook middle of video ads. I would have given 5 stars if it would block those annoying ads. I hate them.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14241820 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 3 sur 5The ads and annoyances are winning, and this extension isn't gaining any ground. It works well on the easy websites, ok on the hard ones. If you get too deep into custom settings trying to fix it's shortcomings on your own, it can break websites. It's about the same as many other ad blockers I'm sorry to say.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15634914 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 3 sur 5Was doing pretty well with it but had to stop using it as it recently turned one of my most visited sites(Tumblr) unusable!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15464615 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 3 sur 5Can't remove elements I've blocked, so it's causing issues across multiple sites because I chose to block it across all sites, but now can't undo that.
Easy 5/5 otherwise.
- par Leon, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5First acquaintance:
A program that allows you to selectively remove any banners, frames, pop-up ads, and various unnecessary junk. Many thanks. I donated some money.
After long time use:
I am extremely disappointed that the program cannot block pop-up banners on the Aliexpress website.
- par Coinneach, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Insanely aggressive, but erratic. Blocks legit content while still allowing ads and interstitials, and there's no way to selectively educate the thing on what's an annoyance and what can stay.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13998047 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Overall not bad but now it is blocking my email from t-online.de I have to turn the adblocker off so I can get me emails which floods my browser with all the ads. Since the last 2 updates of the adblocker I have had this problem.