- par ligia, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5nao esta bloqueando anuncios em todos os sites ex, moviesjoy anuncios estao entrando todo o tempo bloqueei o moviesjoy nao sei desbloquear e nao tem nenhuma indicaçao de como fazer isso
- par SiCo, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Add-ons like this should be banned, as well as anything else that imposes its will on you + gives you no choice other than to do as you're told, which in this case is 'Rate Us'.
I only installed this oppressive piece of work a few hours ago, when all of a sudden this message appears that you can't close/x-out, 'No thanks' doesn't work, all you can do is hit 'Rate Us'.
Which is how I came to be here, telling you to steer well clear of this disrespectful + controlling junk........ Unless you like being forced to do what someone else wants......
1 star is more than this junk, + whoever is responsible for it, deserves, shame on you.... I still can't get rid of that message, it's a total invasion, ban this junk!!!!!!
- par Jibo, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5After I installed AdBlocker Ultimate I started getting popup advertisement in the bottom right of my screen. My Norton AV started flagging intrusion attempts generated by https://omnatuor.com After I uninstalled AdBlocker Ultimate, everything went back to normal.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16970449 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5caused very strange non loading situations in Facebook where pictures wouldn't load and posts wouldn't update as you scrolled down your feed. definitely something wrong with this addon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12563944 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Заявляют, что блокируют ВСЮ рекламу. Но это не правда. В отличии от конкурентов, появилась реклама там, где ее не было никогда (на youtube) например!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16943179 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5I tried this to block some of the numerous YouTube ads. It worked at first but after closing the Donate page and trying it further it really negatively impacted FireFox performance. YouTube would buffer where it never did before AdBlocker Ultimate was installed. The YouTube audio would just stop playing midway. I rebooted my PC multiple times, cleared Firefox browswer cache. Finally I just uninstalled AdBlocker Ultimate and all my problems went away except for the YouTube ads. It's not just YouTube that was impacted negatively by AdBlocker, other sites would time out or just stop working. Removing AdBlocker solved the problems.
YouTube is injecting so many ads now it's getting irritating like the old popup browser ads we had in the early 2000's. I guess they want to irritate viewers to pay $9.99 a month but everyone wants $10-$15 month for content, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, CBS, Disney, ESPN, Amazon...etc. I already pay for 3 services pr/mo + Internet.
Anyway, AdBlocker Ultimate really bogged FireFox down and who knows what information it collected along the way. Not recommened.
- par Chris, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5There's no way to see what it has blocked. According to the developer, "a filtering log is only available in our desktop ad blocker only". Also, there is no way to whitelist only part of a website (for example, to whitelist "https://www.example.org/admin/" but filter the rest of the site normally).
- par pawsitive, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5not free. hounding me to pay and blocking pages with their solicitation! Pd for Ultimate, worst mistake. Can't block entire ads, only sections. Labor intensive and almost every page still has ads in it DO NOT PURCHASE OR USE