- par Bernadine, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Not too long ago I would give Adblock 4 or 5 stars, but not any more. It opens it's just installed tab EVERY time browser is opened. Have to reset the settings EVERY time browser is opened. Have unchecked "Allow acceptable ads" but what do I get - ads - dancing ads, talking ads, singing ads - most times before the actual content of the page is loaded. The wifi connection is very slow and every ad makes it take that much longer for my browser to load pages. Tried but received no support or help from the developers or their forum.
- par Michael, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Majority of ads are removed, but obviously not all. I also get a lot of Ad Blocker Detection popups. Last, the plugin is barely customizable.
Switch to uBlock Origin.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16041311 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5La ultima version es un asco. Hasta ahora iba perfecto, pero la ultima version se ha comido mis filtros, no se deja configurar, los botones no responden, solo me aparecen avisos que en teoria estaban desactivados. Estoy harto de esta actualizacion.
- par ninja404, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Every single time I restart Firefox, the page for the first run is always shown in a new tab. It gets worse, all of my rules for blocking ads are gone and no new ones can be made because they disappear when I restart Firefox. Also, I have the rules in a text file back when I used to be able to have more control over editing them, but it's changed so much that it is nothing like what it use to be.
- par Solun, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5There is still a ton of huge ads all over the website. And it is not a buggy version thing, I have been using AdBlock for years and extremely intrusive ads are always there. Now I got so frustrated when trying to read an article when ads were flashing all across the screen that I just had to go here and write this review. Do not use AdBlock, it is completely useless and what really gets me is they actually ask for donations for this malware.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15926837 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5С некоторых пор не блокирует большую часть рекламы. Страницы медленно открываются. Видимо разработчику заплатили, чтобы не блокировал.
- par ublock origin ist the king, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Isn't blocking all ads; they're letting big companies pay them tons of money to let ads go through and don't block them. USE UBLOCK ORIGIN INSTEAD! OPEN SOURCE, BLOCKS EVERYTHING AND MAKES YOU SAFER!
- par louha, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5i downloaded this app because i didn't want to be annoyed by adds. Even with the "acceptable ads" options deactivated, i still get some advertising that i don't want to see, and that are actually annoying to navigate on websites, especially formactif.com forums, where i get annoying huge images who force me to click on them so they can disappear. And even with a dozen reclamations, they still just answer me "nop it's acceptable ads bitch" when it is clearly spam.
i'm just gonna find another extension to do what i need, and not what THEY want to do.
- par Jay163, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5I keep getting a page with this message every time I open Firefox: "It seems that an issue caused all filters to be removed and we were unable to restore a backup. Therefore we had to reset your filters and Acceptable Ads settings. Please check your filter lists and Acceptable Ads settings in the Adblock Plus options." What happened to this great addon? Now it's buggy and you now permit "Acceptable Ads". There's no such thing as an acceptable ad they are all annoying. Btw how much are they paying you?
- par DeadPan, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5This adblock ALLOWS 'acceptable' ads !!! Look for yourself, its one of thee option settings.. BOO!!
What else is hidden in the settings and code that the DEV's state is "acceptable".
What used to be a good adblocker is now picking and choosing what they want to call a ad.. BAD and MISLEADING.