- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16411161 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansAppeared when I searched for youtube ad blocked but this doesn't block Youtube ad videos.Hi, You should not be seeing ads in YouTube videos with AdBlock installed. If you are, please reach out to us at email@example.com an be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15708386 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWhen I updated and paid $35 donation, the new Ad Block is not blocking any ads at all. I totally wasted my money and no one at Ad Block is making any effort to help.Hi, You should definitely not be seeing adds with AdBlock installed. Could you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look at why this is happening? Be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Pierrick, il y a 3 ansAdBlock a vendu son intégrité aux capitalo: il laisse les pubs d'une - sans vous avoir demandé quoi que se soit c'est obligatoire - "liste blanche", qui autorise automatiquement des gens qui le paient pour qu'il les laisse vous pourrir le cerveau (c'est à ça que sert les pubs, en plus de surconsommer des produits inutiles et chers).
Allez vers Ublock-Origin.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Kelsie, il y a 3 ansThis used to work perfectly fine, but as of today adverts are now showing up before I watch a YouTube video, I've tried everything that the website suggested to remove it but the advert still kept coming up before the video. Maybe YouTube is cracking down on adblocks I don't know but it's kinda sad as this was an amazing add on.Hi Kelsie,
We are aware of the issue on YouTube. YouTube is working hard to ensure their ads are seen. They are targeting different accounts with different strategies: a few of our users are seeing ads, others are seeing white screens, others are seeing error messages but most aren't seeing any ads at all. We are working to try and address these issues but we are a very small entity so it may take some time before we can address all of these issues fully.
Because this appears to be an account-related issue you may find that creating a new YouTube account or switching to another you already have may help. We know this is not ideal, but did want to offer it as a workaround until we can get this fixed. You can read more about this issue in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000109702.
- Noté 1 sur 5par C Zuckerman, il y a 3 ansI had to remove AdBlock, as it was causing major issues in pages not loading, even when restarting Firefox, and restarting my computer. I disabled all my extensions, and added back one by one. The first one I added back (essential in my mind) was AdBlock, and that alone caused the problems. Removed AdBlock, enabled my other extensions, all is now well. I think the most-recent update broke something.Hi, Thanks for reporting this. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com? We'd like to gather more information about your situation as we haven't been able to reproduce this on our end. Thanks in advance for any additional information you can provide. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par azu, il y a 3 ansOutright does not work. Does literally nothing; totally unresponsive. Cannot block any elements, cannot block ads. Even the feedback link is totally broken with the submit button permanently greyed out. These devs are absolute cancer and they just leech off REAL adblock's popularity. 0/10 probably malware.Hi azu, We're sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with AdBlock for Firefox. Could you try reinstalling and see if that resolves the issue? Steps to do this are in our Help Center if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Roy Scott, il y a 3 ansPretending to be an add-on it is not (Adblock Plus)Hi Roy, Thanks for providing your feedback. We have an article in our Help Center that explains a little more about how AdBlock and AdBlock Plus came to be: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087894. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions. --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par El, il y a 4 ansYa no bloquea ningún anuncio de Youtube
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansSi usted no lee Inglés, por favor pegue el texto siguiente en Google Translate. If you're suddenly seeing ads, please try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Jaspberry, il y a 4 ansThe add doesn't block ads for me
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansHi Jaspberry, We're sorry to hear you are suddenly seeing ads with AdBlock installed. It maybe that you were unsubscribed to our primary filter list, EasyList. If so, to re-enable EasyList, please click the AdBlock icon in the browser toolbar and select Options (gear icon). On the Filter lists tab, select "EasyList". Refresh the page(s) where you were seeing ads. If this doesn't help, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can take a look. You can also try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. --AdBlock Support