- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14833031 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Constant popups with begging for money. It's frustrating. I donated once, is that not enough?Hi, Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. If the payment page is inadvertently appearing, there's usually an issue with something resetting AdBlock to its "just-installed" state. You can learn more about how to prevent this from happening in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000169060. If you run into any problems or need additional assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us: email@example.com. We're happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- par Nat, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5it worked the when i newly install it, but then it didn't, it just keep on showing ads regardless if you indicate it to block it.Hi Nat, It sounds like you're using the manual ad blocking feature, correct? Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn more about your specific situation? Typically we can offer a solution with a little more information about the issue you are experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- par Ron, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5it used to work fine, now on the last few restarts its not working, almost like its not activeHi Ron, If you're seeing ads, please check out the following article which addresses the most common reasons why ad block might not be working: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you need any help at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. --AdBlock Support
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15362762 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5adblock ne bloque pas toutes les pubs, voire presque aucune sachant qu'il laisse passer les pubs qui les ont payés.Si vous ne lisez pas l'anglais, s'il vous plaît collez le texte ci-dessous dans Google Translate. Thanks for taking the time to provide your review. If you are seeing ads, there is usually an easy fix to ensure they are blocked again. Please see the following article in our Help Center for some of the most common reasons ads appear: http://bit.ly/2ojmHFd. If you continue to see ads, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we're happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15321546 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Used for about 3 weeks. It broke so many pages i.e not showing images and actions that caused, annoying problems, continued to grow. Maddening waste of time, worst of all it, after resetting my master password. My password manager was Intermittently disabled, then totally broken!
Causing no end if frustration for a day & a half.
I carefully reentered a very long password over end over. Using screen shots and macros to troubleshoot what I was told was a user error.
I would have documented the examples if I had known the future.Thanks for taking the time to provide your review. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand your situation? We don't have any other reports of AdBlock creating problems with any password managers and we'd like to better understand if AdBlock is the root cause of the issues you are experiencing in this situation. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15115106 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5It doesn't work. Ads by the hundreds still pour through. Don't waste your time on this, look for something better. If I could give it no stars, I wold. AB is, pure and simple, crap.We're disappointed to see that you haven't had a good experience with AdBlock. There are often very easy solutions to prevent ads from appearing and we'd love to help understand why this is happening for you. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we'd like to ensure that you have a positive experience going forward.
- par creash, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5I can't use sites that require you to disable Ad-blocker, but when I go to add-ons and extensions, it's not on the list anywhere. So I can't get rid of it, pause it, disable it.That's very odd. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll take a look. Please be sure to include screenshots of what you are seeing in the add-ons and extensions menu.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14987899 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5When i started using this adblock (since 2017) it was brilliant.It worked perfectly!!!But...Something went wrong...and ALL OF THE ADS WEREN'T BLOCKED ON YOUTUBE!!!Something went wrong with that.THX!Ads should still be successfully blocked on YouTube. Please check out the following article which provides steps for fixing this: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000109702-i-m-seeing-ads-in-youtube-videos. If the problem persists, please send us an email and we'll be happy to take a closer look: firstname.lastname@example.org.