- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14196056 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisI would filter Facebook ads. That's the primary goal but it's not good for that.
I wonder why none of the ad blockers are effective in filtering out facebok ads. It could be done. Sometimes one or the other filters it out successfully.
Now when I turn on this filter nothing comes in. It filters the whole facebook :-) I would say it's perfect now. :-) But unfortunately the non-advertising part would be nice to see.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisFor the ads appearing on Facebook, there may not be a whole lot we can do. Facebook has both "sponsored posts" and regular advertisements. However, only the latter are considered actual ads that we can block (and you shouldn't be seeing those). Facebook goes to great lengths to ensure that their sponsored posts remain unblocked, and they have an entire department dedicated to circumventing ad blockers. We're just a tiny team and it's been tough to work against our well-financed opponents. If you are seeing ads aside from Sponsored posts, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. -- AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10169380 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisWorthless. Does not work. I want to start with whitelist 100 % and block just a few sites, 4-5 but it does not work.Hi, We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand the situation you are encountering? Please let us know you were sent from the Firefox reviews! We hope to hear from you soon. --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par cancer, il y a 4 moisLa extensión es de pago, deberían avisar antes así no se pierde el tiempoHola, Proporcionamos bloqueo de anuncios de forma gratuita. No hay obligación de pagar, por lo que puede cerrar nuestra página de contribuciones haciendo clic en la "x" en la pestaña en la parte superior de la página si ya pagó o prefiere no apoyarnos en este momento. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en contactarnos en firstname.lastname@example.org --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Shogix, il y a 5 moisAn adblocker that advertises itself in the context menu. We just want a short description of the action, not a long marketing phrase that enlarge the contextual menu. Instant delete.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Walter White, il y a 6 moisWhat do you call an adblocker that gives you ads? AdBlock. I had uBlock and this extension going at the same time and this extension put ads on youtube and also doesn't block twitch ads. This is just a scam, use uBlock Origin instead because it doesn't beg for money or fail at doing the one thing it is designed to do. It was also disabled on youtube and it still gave me ads. Nothing about this extension works.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisHi Walter, We don't display ads and we have millions of users that are happily and successfully using AdBlock to block ads on YouTube everyday. If you are encountering an issue feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you figure out why it isn't working on your computer. --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15072613 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisI have contributed $35 to AdBlockPlus and am still receiving the same amount of unwanted ads
- Noté 1 sur 5par d4, il y a 9 moisтеперь еще и банеры от этого "блокировщика рекламы"...
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 9 moisЕсли вы не читаете по-английски, пожалуйста, вставьте приведенный ниже текст в Google Translate. We don't have banners. You are likely using a different ad blocker. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a screenshot and we will be happy to point you in the right direction. --AdBlock Support
- Noté 1 sur 5par Sparrow-dragons, il y a 10 moisI didn't find any flaws in the ad blocking probably because of other ad blockers installed beside this, but there's this one advertisement I've been getting and it's the Ad Block was updated tab. And let me tell you it's just one of the CRINGIEST ads on the internet!! My glasses are probably just old and dirty but all I see is "STOP SCROLLING AD-ON UPDATED NOW PLS BUY ME BEER PLS PLS PLS I LIVE IN MAMMAS BASEMENT !!!!1!!!11!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" along with a bunch of PayPal options WHEN I'M LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS! Welp, I'm very disappointed AND annoyed by these TAX COLLECTORS who are technically preventing other websites from monetizing, all while begging us for money. Pure hypocrisy! I just wish Firefox had an easy option to prevent all/individual add-ons from opening tabs automatically. I guess I'm going to uninstall so that I ACTUALLY get rid of the ads.