Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par azu, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Outright does not work. Does literally nothing; totally unresponsive. Cannot block any elements, cannot block ads. Even the feedback link is totally broken with the submit button permanently greyed out. These devs are absolute cancer and they just leech off REAL adblock's popularity. 0/10 probably malware.Hi azu, We're sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with AdBlock for Firefox. Could you try reinstalling and see if that resolves the issue? Steps to do this are in our Help Center if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you continue to have problems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- par Dilligent, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5no longer works on youtube but gave 2 stars bc i am grateful when it used to workHi Dilligent, We've been working with our filter list authors to better address the issue you are seeing on YouTube (the majority of ads should be blocked on other sites, however). Although we haven't been able to circumvent the ad completely, instead of ads, you should now be seeing a blank white screen with a timer in the corner. If you aren't seeing this, please try updating your filter lists:
1. Click the AdBlock icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.
2. Click on the gear icon on the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the "Filter lists" tab.
4. Click the "update now" button at the top of the page. Reload the site.
We'll continue to work on this but please know that YouTube has an entire team dedicated to circumventing our blockers so this can sometimes take time for our filter list authors to try to successfully block them again. If you are seeing ads on other sites, aside from YouTube, or if you have questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. --AdBlock Support
- par Roy Scott, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Pretending to be an add-on it is not (Adblock Plus)Hi Roy, Thanks for providing your feedback. We have an article in our Help Center that explains a little more about how AdBlock and AdBlock Plus came to be: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087894. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. --AdBlock Support
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13685929 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 2 sur 5Not as good as it used to be. It's started missing ads now and would never block whitelisting or email grabbing ads. Now it wants additional permissions it's got along without just fine until now? Nope, don't think so. Time to find something better.Hi, Thanks for taking the time to let us know you are experiencing a problem. We'd like to take a closer look at your case. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com? Please be sure to note that you provided this review which will provide additional context for our team. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support