- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16581064 de Firefox, il y a 15 heuresNoté 2 sur 5It seemed to be working at first, then it didn't. Now I'm getting multiple ads every day and I don't know what to do about it, other than have to delete them, and burn under the collar, but just a bit. How can I get better ad blocking?!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16299627 de Firefox, il y a 16 joursNoté 5 sur 5Wonderful ad blocker. Thank you for the great service.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 16 joursHi, Thanks for reporting this issue. Our development team believes they have identified the root cause and hopes to have this fixed soon. In the meantime, please try reinstalling AdBlock which will stop this issue from happening. Here are steps if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you need any additional assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to continue helping you. --AdBlock Support
- par Joe, il y a 17 joursNoté 3 sur 5Usually AdBlock works great. Have used it for many years across many browsers. Made a small donation to support development. But recently I noticed my laptop performance dropping. Opened Task Manager and seen that Firefox was using almost 3GB of RAM! Restarted Firefox in safe mode and problem subsided. Tested turning on each installed add-on in turn, and sure enough the problem lay with AdBlock. Now I do also have DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials installed too, but the issue was replicated even when DuckDuckGo was disabled. So unfortunately I have to uninstall for now, but I'll be back once the issue hopefully gets sorted.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 16 jours
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16682615 de Firefox, il y a 19 joursNoté 2 sur 5Love the extension, but recently it started to drastically reduce Firefox performance. It constantly stops working and prompts me to either wait or kill it. It's quite annoying.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 19 joursPlease contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16682607 de Firefox, il y a 19 joursNoté 2 sur 5It refuses to consistently block a single, inline add on the Youtube home page that masquerades as a video suggestion, one of the worst kinds. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. When I re-block it, it is always the same element I'm blocking.
Perhaps it keeps un-blocking it because this ad pretending to not be an ad is considered an 'acceptable ad', but thats rampant speculation.
Don't forget to configure your adblock addons, because the way its configured by default usually benefits them at your expense.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15808617 de Firefox, il y a 21 joursNoté 5 sur 5BEST ad blocker ever!! 😃 I've been using this ad blocker not only for Firefox but also for all of the other browsers I usually use such as Samsung Internet ...
I highly recommend this wonderful add-one!! 👍
- par Kayqueh Smith, il y a 21 joursNoté 4 sur 5for some reason, the youtube channels that I have whitelisted do not yet appear ads, they should appear, but otherwise, the adblocker does what it promises.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14799992 de Firefox, il y a 24 joursNoté 1 sur 5Doesn't work anymore.Since the latest update, now it decides what should be blocked, and you can no longer block an ad that you don't want to see. Looks like another product being monitored by big tech.