Noté 2 sur 5par irripod , il y a 3 ans
Efficient in finding the dead links, but while doing so, it produces extreme traffic that sends my ISP into red alert and into bugging me with recaptcha checks. Meanwhile, Firefox comes to a halt and crashes from overload. The hit list is not saveable, so there is no other way about it than starting all over again, and going into an into an endless feedback loop. Sadly, I have to uninstall it, though I have no functional replacement for it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16503620 de Firefox, il y a 5 mois404 Search should:
- note URL of bad bookmark in list generted
-search following order in the Bookmark tree in Firefox ...subfolder path should be shown
- bookmark title should be searched for within site as sometimes things are still there but located differently
-bookmark should be searched in Google (or other search engine) as it can sometimes still be found
-a csv list that can export bookmark name/URL/Path in Bookmark tree/Date added etc. would be helpful
The additional search features noted above could be run after the initial list is generated if this makes doing this easier
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14967643 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNão funciona na versao 68.1 (última pré-autosabotagem da mozilla) ou 80 do firefox mobile para Android mas funciona perfeitamente no PC.
- Noté 1 sur 5par bluebrad, il y a 2 ansThis app needs options to slow it down and to pause the search. its causing my browser to crash and not allowing me to use google due to my email bookmarks activity!
- Noté 5 sur 5par FFR0X, il y a 3 ansI use this handy addon to get rid of all unwanted bookmarks.
Will be hepful if various error codes are handled in different sections.
also many urls with network error are working, maybe you should wait before requesting new outgoing connections ?
- Noté 3 sur 5par k3tonan, il y a 3 ansI like the idea of it, however, when dealing with several 1,000 bookmarks and lets say a 1,000 are a mixture of 404 or possible 404 its to time consuming to individually select each one so not to include the possible 404.
Maybe group them better (e.g. redirects, timeouts, resource not found, unspecified 40x/50x, server not found, etc.). Allow one to check mark one box scroll down holding shift and click further down and will select everything in that range.
UPDATE 20190911: I decided to start with a fresh profile. In it is a total of 9 bookmarks; 5 of which are the default bookmark preloaded the other are 4 I added. When I run 404 nothing comes back under expired or other which is correct. However, I noticed it reports only 4 unexpired bookmarks rather than 9. So is it intentional to exclude the preloaded bookmarks? NOTE: No Adblockers or any other extension other than 404.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Korwin, il y a 3 ansПользоваться приложением неудобно, потому что нет индикации его работы, и доли сделанного от всего объема запланированных для проверки закладок. Кроме того, отображается название закладки, но не отображается ни путь к ней, ни ее адрес.