- par oeuf, il y a un moisNoté 4 sur 5It is a great password manager. Easy to use with the minimal design, I like it. One bug that I have found is the saved login suggestions that will appeared below the input form of every website shown in black white box in the first click when I focus the input box. I have to un focus first then click to focus again, the suggestion will be appeared. So please fixed it
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un moisHey Oeuf,
Thank you for the review and feedback!
We’d like to take a deeper look into the bug you described. If you don’t mind, please send us all the details and the link of that website to us via email to email@example.com and we’ll gladly fix this if it is a bug on our side :)
- par jonrandy, il y a 2 moisNoté 4 sur 5Fantastic, but please bring back the ability to have a monochrome icon. I have no desire for a coloured icon that looks out of place in Firefox
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16768350 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5I absolutely love the new way of prefilling the passwords and the one-time-passwords in comparisson with the previous version. But I'm really missing the connection with the desktop app so I don't have to enter my main password every time and I can unlock with touch ID.
In the meantime, keep up the good work!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16756914 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Thanks to developer response, I've installed 1Password Classic and got Touch ID back. This particular extension is lacking Touch ID support for now.Hey there,
Touch ID is not yet available in this extension, but we’re definitely working on it!
In the meantime, if Touch ID is required for your workflow, you can use 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- par Metta, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Extenstion no longer works in Firefox. Was very happy with your product until a few months ago when it stopped working in Firefox. Now I have to use Safari.
**installing the "classic version" seems to work in Firefox. I wish you had been more transparent about this as I have been trying to figure this out for months.Hey Metta,
If you'd like to give our newer extension another shot, this guide may be helpful in seeing how things have changed, https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/
If you'd like to still continue using the Classic extension, the link is still available from our site here, https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
We’ll also gladly help with any questions or issues you have via email, so feel free to email us as needed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16461100 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Works great, but the company's been promising Fingerprint auth on the "X" version for a while yet there's still no trace of it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 moisHey there!
We are indeed working on integrating 1Password X with the our 1Password desktop apps, which will allow Touch ID support.
This is a bit more complicated than expected, but our end goal is to allow 1Password X to integrate on all platforms (not just Mac) and this will require overcoming a lot of technical barriers.
Thanks for the support and the kind words.
The 1Password team.
- par jimbo1, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5It disables the firefox password generator but does not provide a replacement password generator. It adds an "Show 1Password" button to the password field but the button does not work. Nothing happens. Big regret buying this service.
Edit: much happier now that I have managed to iron out some of the wrinkles. There are still some rough edges. My previous password manager was keepass and I really miss the auto-type keyboard macros for populating some of the more complex windows app logins like ASX Austraclear and some of the banking websites that ask for multiple pieces of information to login. I have come to quite a few change-password pages where 1Password does not generate a new password for me, and also does not provide an easy way to trigger the password generator, where I know the native firefox password generator had no problems. Also it does not pre-fill basic auth logins like the native firefox password manager does. There is a work around, but it is not intuitive.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 moisHey Jimbo!
1Password X automatically sets itself as the default password manager when you install it so that your browser’s password manager won’t interrupt and show you a double prompt when you handle password fields.
You can turn Firefox’s password manager back on by going into 1Password X’s settings, turning off the “Make 1Password the default password manager” option, then turn Firefox’s password manager back on it Firefox’s settings.
As for 1Password not showing up in fields, please make sure that 1Password is unlocked before you try to use it. If there’s a little padlock drawing on the 1Password extension icon (top right corner of Firefox), then click it and unlock it with your Master Password.
If you’re still encountering issues, we’d love to help you get things going! Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll reply as soon as possible!
The 1Password team.