- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14779228 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursNoté 1 sur 5Significant unlock lag, if it ever unlocks. Largely unusable now.Hey there,
We’d like to troubleshoot this issue with you. Can you please send us the extension’s log with some details on how/what/when this happens?
You can send it to email@example.com
- par Scontoni, il y a 6 joursNoté 1 sur 5The new update makes 1Password unusable in-browser and 95% of the time it doesn't even work (the icon shows as locked, clicking on the icon just shows an infinite 'Loading' box).
Revert to the old version and I will give 5 stars but this latest version is making me want to stop paying you hundreds of dollars and move to a better service that actually tests updates before releasing them.Hey Scontoni,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with the extension.
We’d like to investigate and resolve the issue with you. Can you please grab the extension’s log while it is stuck or loading and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org? Here’s how to grab the log: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/
- par Gamarala, il y a 9 joursNoté 1 sur 5I keep getting popups with false informationHey Gamarala,
We’d like to investigate the issue you’ve described here and help you get things working.
Please email us all the details (and some screenshots if possible) to email@example.com so we can help you sort this out.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16821514 de Firefox, il y a 14 joursNoté 1 sur 5Do you guys test anything before you release it? Seriously. A blind monkey writes more usable code. Extensions are supposed to make the user experience easier with fewer steps and more reliable interactions. This latest "upgrade" is none of those things.Hey there,
If you are experiencing issues with 1Password in your browser, we’ll be more than happy to help you troubleshoot it and get things working properly.
Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate the issue(s) you are having and provide you with solutions.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15160276 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursNoté 1 sur 5The 1Password extension no longer works. 1Password is trying to move long-time users to a subscription model we NEVER asked for. Time to move on to a new password manager.Hey there,
This extension only works with a 1Password membership account. If you have a standalone license and local vaults, please use 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
1Password Classic still works as you are used to and expect from 1Password for standalone license users
- par CassieA, il y a 16 joursNoté 1 sur 5Re-directs me to another site. It doesn't allow log in with 1Password.Hey CassieA,
That doesn’t sound right. Can you please email us all the details to email@example.com so we can investigate and troubleshoot this with you?
Thank you kindly.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14271790 de Firefox, il y a 19 joursNoté 1 sur 5Autofill stopped working many months ago, and the 1Password browser extension issues are only getting worse. It has become more work to try and use 1Password, than it is worth.Hey there,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password.
We will be happy to help you get things working properly if you’d allow us. Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- par Carlo Licciardi, il y a 22 joursNoté 1 sur 5Does not load passwords saved on DropBox
1Password reached out saying I have to download another extension. This is a bad product. They are trying to force their previous customers to their subscription model. In order to do that they are making our life complicated.
1 starHey Carlo,
This extension only loads vaults from a 1Password.com account. If you have a Dropbox vault, you’ll need the 1Password Classic extension instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- par Chris, il y a 22 joursNoté 1 sur 5Ever since the v2.0 update I get stuck on the Loading... after entering my password. This lasts quite a while. A restart of the browser seems to get it working again but it's very annoying when you're trying to get logged in somewhere and it hangs like this. v1.x 1Password X was fluid and fast, this is a major regression in usability.Hey Chris,
We’d like to investigate and help you get things working properly.
Would you mind emailing us all the details to email@example.com , alongside the extension’s log after it hangs? Here’s how to get the extension’s log: https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/
- par John R, il y a 22 joursNoté 1 sur 51Password is VERY rapidly going down the toilet -- worst password manager experience ever! WHY ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS of the browser extension? Why is it so difficult to configure? Agile Bits have very much lost their way.Hey John,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password. Indeed, we currently offer two extensions for two different needs, and we will be more than happy to help and guide you through the issues you are having to get you up and running with the setup that is most suitable for you!
Feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you as soon as possible.
- par Adison, il y a 25 joursNoté 1 sur 5This addon need 1password member to activate, if you are standalone version, forget it.Hey Adison!
If you have a standalone license, you will want to install 1Password Classic in your Firefox instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
Alternatively, you can contact our customer support and we’ll see what we can do about the membership option :)
Email us to email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15231784 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5I love 1Password but there is a MAJOR security and trust violation in the latest version. I have two browsers on my work laptop: work (Chrome, paired with the app) and a personal one (Firefox, extension only). Both are signed into different 1Password accounts.
When the latest version of the browser extension updated on Firefox - it automatically linked it to the desktop app and auto-logged in my work 1Password account to my extension on Firefox. The only way I noticed was that I got an email stating that a new browser (Firefox) had logged into my work 1Password account.
This is NOT OKAY and a massive violation of the trust and security best practices that I've come to know 1Password for. You need to roll back this version immediately and change the default setting to NOT automatically link to a desktop app if it's present. 1Password has no idea if the desktop app uses the same account as the browser extension. In my case it wasn't the same account and it still auto-logged in my browser extension to that account !!!
Seriously, this is a HUGE problem. Please take this seriously.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16039137 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5It will not unlock. The icon is on the menu bar but has a padlock on it. I have all necessary passwords. But IT wont do anything. Have written 1 password twice and no response for several days. So 0 stars for 0 performance on so many levels.
- par Krystof Beuermann, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5No TouchID on Mac so i will cancel my subscriptionHeya Krystof!
As of this week TouchID has returned while using the beta of the desktop app and browser extension available from https://support.1password.com/betas/
If you're not into the betas, we also have our Classic Extension which supports TouchID and can be found from https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
If there's anything else we can give you a hand with, we'd love to chat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16847030 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5The directions are worthless; they don't help get the account set up. When you sign into a web site, 1Password does NOT offer to save the sign-in information like it says it does (I have tried about 15 web addresses; it offered to save the password for ONE of them only). There is no obvious way to get actual support with the process. I am totally frustrated and about to cancel the subscription that just started last week.Hey there,
We’d love to help you with any and all issues you are having! Feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- par Eckhard Ehm, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5useless. no point in using it. you need the app and this extention offers nothing in the browser workflow that makes your live easier.Hey Eckhard Ehm,
The extension should definitely make your life easier. We’d like to help you with this if you’re having troubles!
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help with any and all issues you are experiencing.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16767723 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Where is the touch feature? Poor add-in, so yesterday. Nothing worse than having to enter a password 20 times a day. If I knew touch was not available, I wouldn't have purchased a subscription.Hey there,
Touch ID support for 1Password in the browser is not yet available, but we’re working on it!
In the meantime, you can enjoy Touch ID unlock with 1Password Classic instead: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- par what do you want, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5I am so sick of typing my password in every single time I open my browser. It defeats the purpose of a password manager. They say they don't allow you to save it for security purposes, but there is no reason it couldn't be opt-in. It's also insane that they don't have a toggle to view the password that you're typing in, especially when your master password should be long and complicated.Hey there,
1Password in the browser will lock up when you close the browser.
We’re currently working on a feature that will allow 1Password in the browser to connect to the 1Password desktop app, which will allow it to remain unlocked even if the browser is closed (because the desktop app keeps running in the background!).
This feature already exist in our 1Password Classic extension, which you can install and enjoy right now: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
- par 🐺🌲, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5The new version keeps asking me to login to their website but I have the app installed on my Mac. It should just work like before the update. Force quitting both the app and Firefox doesn't help. I have now installed the classic version from their site which at least fills out login forms after six tries each time I need it, but the toolbar popup is always empty. Better skip this version until they fix it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 moisHey there,
This version is quite different from the Classic extension and works independently from the desktop app, which can be found here, https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/
1Password Classic is indeed the way to go at the moment if you want to work with the desktop app. If you’re having any troubles with Classic or this version feel free to email us to email@example.com and we’ll gladly help!