Nice but can be better Noté 3 sur 5 étoiles
I installed 1-ClickWeather after running ForecastBar enhanced for a while.
What I like about it:
- Weather.com is more accurate than Accuweather.
- Does not seem to overwhelm the browser when it updates (so far).
What should be improved:
- Display of both the high and low temp for the day, not just the choice of one (this should be easy to implement.
- Display wind-chill/humidex data ("feels like").
- Allow multiple profles (or at least, multiple saved locations)
All in all, a nice add-on, simple to configure but less flexible than ForecastFox/ForecastBar.
I'd give it 3.5 out of five but since fractions are not available, I chose 3, mainly due to the lack of temp range display, add that and it'll be a solid 4.