2 074 notes
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12686938 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisMy Goto tool for testing a questionable website or link. Only issue is that NoScript doesn't tell you which script needs to be activated to show that 1 image, like when it shows 40+ things and none of the site images are loading...
- Noté 2 sur 5par Snake, il y a 9 moisSTILL BROKEN. Have same issue on multiple computers - NS fails to display all blocked elements meaning that you can't UNBLOCK them, meaning that pages won't render. Developer passes buck, denying issue. Again, same experience on MULTIPLE computers for a LONG time now, ever since FF's design requirements mod.
Has been broken for a LONG time, pretty much since the new FF add-on design requirements. I use it on 2 different Win10 computers, both running the most up-to-date version of FF and NS (now FF 105 and NS 11.4.11) and both computers have the same issues: on many websites NS fails to show the correct number of scripts being blocked. This means that you can't *unblock* them, because they never show up on the list. You hit the 'Temp Allow All' button and NS shows a number still blocked, say 4, but the list does not actually show the 4 still blocked. This means that many websites are unusable because NS keeps some / many of the blocks off the list and you can't override that unless you Disable Restrictions Globally, and even then sometimes it doesn't work (see https://www.rideapart.com/news/609878/moto-guzzi-v100-mandello-pricing/ as a test).
Never has been fixed, for many months now. Seemed to have actually gotten worse these past 2 months, many websites aren't usable now.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 9 moisNot a NoScript problem: on that site I had to
2. Disable uBlock for the page, otherwise some essential scripts could not be loaded or even shown because were preemptively filtered by uBlock.
If you've got other situations like this please try disabling other extensions (such as uBlock) and report in the proper bug tracker, thanks: https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues/
- Noté 5 sur 5par Link Safe, il y a 9 moisThis is the best extension I've tested so far!
Works as expected, and blocks EVERYTHING
you tell it to block! I recommend it to everyone!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Eliot Cole, il y a 10 moisI use this in my private life *extensively* here I'll be trying to ensure that I can apply a tool like this to work seamlessly in a work context without too much overhead in times of being a time-sink.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Darrell Ulm, il y a 10 moisNoScript is still awesome especially for web development to turn scripts on and off, it mat require WebDev knowledge to use, or at least practice.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Kimmy Hed, il y a 10 moisThough it may break many sites, it does what it's supposed to. Thank you Giorgio 👅🐈