- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18115780 de Firefox, il y a un moisthe cookie part of this extension almost never works when ad blocking is disabled, and often doesn't work even in extremely popular sites, and i already have an adblock, i just want a cookie extension that fucking works
- Noté 1 sur 5par qhakazay, il y a 3 moisi can't really say much, since i had much more adblocks but after adding this specific one my youtube website started lagging so much that am glad i figured out it was this add-on...
- Noté 1 sur 5par George Tirebiter, il y a 3 moisEveryone says it's a great addon. I wonder if they all got paid to say that. I can't even get the dern thing to install. Another chunk of garbage that makes Android continue to suck.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17970086 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisuBlock Origin is more powerful and is open source. It's ompletely unnecesary to run severeal adblocking extensions at the same time as well; you aren't better protected but the opposite.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Lucillus, il y a 4 moisI gave it a try, but it takes ages to load and allows ads before it loads, which uBlock origin doesn't. Whoever tells you this is better than uBlock is lying to you ;)
- Noté 1 sur 5par Beverly0807, il y a 5 moisI would LOVE to enjoy this add-on, but it's not working! Today, there were 27 trackers that Ghostery recorded but there is no way for me to manually stop them. What's up with that Ghostery?
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12011018 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisKind of defeats the purpose entirely of having an ad blocker if the ad blocker is going to hijack your browser when you open it to pop up its own damn ads.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Jouban, il y a 9 moisCette extension collecte trop de données privée pour être honnête. De plus, elle perturbe l'affichage de certains site, comme certains champs obligatoire pour valider un panier!
A désinstaller de toute urgence!!