- par Yuvan Michael, il y a 8 joursNoté 5 sur 5Bitwarden is the best password manager out there. I've used many other password managers out there, and Bitwarden is very stable and feature rich. I hope a version comes to check if all the passwords in the vault are compromised or leaked.
Here are the features that i like:-
1. Possibly the cheapest password manager. 10$ per year (premium) 3$ a month (Family)
40$ per year for the family plan (BEST)
(Makes it more secure and better for everyone)
4. Native dark theme
5. Easy to use
6. Excellent free tier
7. Unlimited Vault Items (unlimited passwords)
8. Sync passwords across all your devices
9. Secure password generator
10. Self-host option
The features here are for the free tier or plan.
- par Storm Engineer, il y a 9 joursNoté 5 sur 5LastPass refugee here. From the first moment I love Bitwarden- it can do all that I used LP for, and seems to do it better. The Android app also is much better, and doesn't require unexplained permissions like tracking your location or using your microphone like LP does. Both the app and the FF extension have dark theme by default which is a big plus! Also has native desktop app for Win, Mac and Linux, and app for iOS. Now I wouldn't go back to LP even if they gave me a free Premium sub for life.
- par Victor, il y a 10 joursNoté 5 sur 5Just migrated from LastPass and I'm enjoying it so far.
I wish I had done this earlier because I'm liking the simplicity and the idea behind the company. Free tier with all the necessary features, open source code and audited by a third party.