Noté 4,8 sur 5
4,8 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16191796 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5Various passwords hacked this summer. Massive amount of effort spent to recover and protect my family. After consulting with several IT Security experts, I chose Bitwarden to guard our Login credentials.
Bitwarden is a fairly simple and VERY SAFE application to use. Short learning curve but then it is just another step to take in the effort to keep data safe from hackers. Accessible on my computer, cell phone, and via the Internet.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16283939 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5It works great. It's fast, simple and clean. And unlike LastPass, the interface functions pretty solid, without weird and annoying bugs. The only thing I would like is less clicks to reach your destination for some minor things, but this is really nitpicking.
- par EricL, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5Although I rarely review such things, it seemed inappropriate not to do so in this case. Started on another popular password manager, that I used for several years without ever truly liking or finding it all that useful. Happy that I've found and tried Bitwarden! The simple interface through the broad but smartly appointed options is what I've been looking for. The application is not overburdened with options for the sake of options, and is easily mastered within a couple of uses and little effort. I've used Bitwarden as a Premium and Free User for about a year now, and I hope these guys stay at it and continue to offer up such a useful and fairly priced product. Bitwarden has worked flawlessly for my wife and I, since we've switched over in 2019. Thanks for a safe, secure and professional product, Bitwarden Team, sorry its taken so long to offer up a proper review.
- par J.Mejia, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5I have been using bitwarden on my phone for a while now, then I got the windows PC app for it, but now that their is a browser extension it has made signing in so much easier. Not going to lie, it was not completely intuitive at first but once I got a hang of the app, using the extension was cake. It is a time saver and one quick tip, check the settings for the extension and enable PIN sign in, typing the master password all the time can be a pain.
- par Sahel M Iqbal, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5Is open source, free and easy to use, and has all the functionality that I need for free. What more can I say? I switched to this from LastPass, and couldn't be happier.