Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
* Made sure that element hiding rules don't affect browser's and extensions' special pages, this regressed with Adblock Plus 2.8.
* Fixed blockable items list slowing down page loading.
* Pop-ups using data: URLs and similar unusual schemes can be blocked now.
* When selecting keyboard shortcuts, more shortcut keys already in use by the browser can be recognized. This will change the shortcut key to show Blockable items list from Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-V to Ctrl/Cmd-Shift-U for pretty much everybody.
* There is a special $websocket type option now to block WebSocket requests, the type was previously considered to be other here.
* Our toolbar icon will look better on high-resolution screens.
* Removed feature selection from the first-run page until the features can be removed similarly easily.
* Hits for CSS property filters which were introduced in the previous release are being counted now.
* Fixed: CSS property filters applied even when Adblock Plus was disabled everywhere.
* Fixed: A regression in pop-up blocking functionality caused websites to be mistakenly considered pop-ups under some circumstances.
* Corrected handling of frames with srcdoc attribute.
* Fixed and improved search functionality in Filter Preferences, was partially broken in Firefox nightly builds.