- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14146598, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 5/5VERY useful extension for managing a large number of subscriptions. I ran into an issue a few weeks ago where my Subscriptions list was empty and couldn't see or add new subscriptions to a Group using Firefox. The issue has to do with Firefox's built in Content Blocking. To fix the issue, here's what I did:
Go into Firefox's Privacy & Security section and do the following for Content Blocking settings:
Send websites a “Do Not Track” signal that you don’t want to be tracked: ensure "Only when Firefox is set to block Detected Trackers" is selected.
Third-Party Cookies: ensure "Trackers (recommended)" is selected.
Changing these two settings fixed my issue and now the extension is working great again. As a side note, I am using AdGuard AdBlocker extension to block ads and such in YouTube and this adblocker does not appear to be affecting this extension at all...
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13280599, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 5/5Been looking for something like this for a while after having so many subscriptions and this guy did a great job, plenty of functionality and customization. Highly recommend.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14269734, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 4/5I find this extension to be an excellent replacement to YouTube's Collections feature that YouTube removed, and it works more or less as it should with only mild difficulties from time to time. When there are difficulties that are typically caused by user inexperience, but even this is addressed with tutorial videos.
I do, however, wish that there was a mousehover/hoverbox when my mouse is hovering over a subscription group, because the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar is so short, many of my subscription groups have their names cut-off, and without a way to widen the YouTube sidebar/menu-bar, the only way to see the full name of my groups (some of which may have similar names) is with a mousehover.
Otherwise fantastic work, my compliments to the developer
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14239937, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 1/5I tried to use this add-on for mozilla fire fox, but the subscription list does not appear, therefore I can not add any to a specific group.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14099362, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 4/5Hi,
Very nice extension, however I have a problem. Somehow I created a folder which cannot be removed or renamed. Is here any chance your program stores data localy so I could delete it manualy ?
It makes me crazy :/
Thank youYes, program stores data localy. Send me your export file (firstname.lastname@example.org). I try to fix your problem
I think, I have fixed this issue in version 2.5