- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14099362, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 4/5Hi,
Very nice extension, however I have a problem. Somehow I created a folder which cannot be removed or renamed. Is here any chance your program stores data localy so I could delete it manualy ?
It makes me crazy :/
Thank youYes, program stores data localy. Send me your export file (email@example.com). I try to fix your problem
I think, I have fixed this issue in version 2.5
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13859890, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 2/5Love the add in but all of a sudden I can't add new sites to subscription groups in Firefox. I am able to add the groups in Chrome though. Any ideas?
On 6/13 I sent the developer a couple of screenshots because he requested them in a private email he sent me on 6/11. I am assuming that he received the email. I have not heard anything further from the developer regarding the issue I presented. I am still hopeful that there is a resolution to my problem. I have removed another star from my review, I will be glad to give 5 stars once the issue I am experiencing is resolved.
Since I still haven't received a response from the developer I uninstalled the add=on and then reinstalled it. This did not correct the original issue. I noticed that even though I uninstalled the add-on the subscription groups I created were still present after I reinstalled it. I wonder if there may be a limitation to how many subscription groups or subscriptions you can have in Firefox. As I originally stated I do not have this issue in Chrome.I don't understand you. Please, Will you be able to send screen?
I don't receive your letter and don't watch your update here. Write me the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- kirjoittanut SharpShot.gif, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 5/5Great addon makes using YT so much better. I have 900+ subscriptions so as you can imagine checking them is really hard but this addon makes it so much easier as you can group channels. Gaming, music, sports, news, tutorials, exploring and asmr is the groups i use.
The only issues I have with it is the way you add channels to the group in the new manager, by drag and drop, It would be nice if you could multi select and then drag them to the desired group as this would be quicker.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13200348, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 5/5I love this extension, it does what it says and finally makes having more than 20-ish subscriptions viable by splitting subscriptions into customized categories. Finally for firefox!
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13932786, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 5/5Really great way to organize your YouTube subcriptions. The extension existed for Chrome for a long time, really happy it came to FF.
- kirjoittanut FractalThoughts, kolme vuotta sittenArvioitu 2/5Used to work great, now I get errors from Firefox that this script in particular is slowing down the page. I have to temporarily disable it to watch a video or even get a channel's homepage to YouTube to load. It even does this if I have the side panel closed. I have 564 subscriptions and I am using a 64-bit version of Firefox on Windows 10 Professional. Not sure what's going on beyond that. Very sad, though.