- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut utkarshgupta137, kuusi päivää sittenI face 2 bugs:
- I use an extension (tried 2, same with both) to reload the YouTube tab in the background every 15 minutes, but whenever it reloads in the background, PocketTube doesn't load
- When scrolling on the subscriptions page, the watched/shorts filters are not applied to the last set of videos that have loaded.
Also, while this extension is amazing, I think it is priced quite high (1/4th of YouTube premium itself), especially in India. I would consider buying this extension if there was a lifetime license or at least 3-5 year license for a decent price.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kuusi päivää sitten1) It is expected behavior because this reloads in the background without user control.
2) It is related to the latest YouTube updates and will be fixed in the next version.
All basics are free. You can see it in the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally. A lifetime license is not an option.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17129316, 19 päivää sittenedit: dev is very responsive and helpful at least
Breaks every week ranging from:
- resetting the unwatched filter so literal days worth of videos gets added into the filter
- youtube shorts don't get added as "watched"
- clicking the subs group doesnt load any videos until I click the patreon tab
either youtube changes their api every damn week or this extension is that fragile
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 19 päivää sitten1. The extension can't reset the unwatched filter because it is using YouTube history, if youtube history is broken, it will not show too.
2. Youtube disabled watched status for shorts, for this reason, extensions don't provide this feature for shorts too.
3. I can't reproduce by clicking the subs group doesn't load any videos, could you please send screenshots or even videos to firstname.lastname@example.org Maybe you have a conflict with other extensions because I don't see similar requests.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 6834228, 21 päivää sittenI got an issue when I go to the Videos, you have Watched, shorts etc and if you don't click on the 3 options, it's start blinking :/
Beside, it's a great extension ;)
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Four Legged LYS, kuukausi sitten1. Thankfully, core functionality is still present.
2. At the same time, watched/unwatched function doesn't work as intended anymore. It's equally as important to me, I'm waiting for it to be fixed for more than a week so far and start to dread the possibility of it never working properly again.
How it worked before: you saw only videos you didn't watch yet on any given page. Pockettube was automatically scrolling and organizing it.
How it works now: any given page loads up with both watched and unwatched vids. Next step, I uncheck and check again the "watched" button, which simply hides the watched videos previews but doesn't re-organize or scroll the page at all. If I manually scroll one screen down, there are watched and unwatched videos mixed together. As in, this feature doesn't work anymore.
Please fix it asap! I already looked for alternative apps with watched/unwatched functionality but Poskettube's was better than any of those other ones.
Update: yes! It is working properly now! This developer responds quickly and fixes bugs (if you care to report them) even quicker. Sad that YT update broke some functionality, but oh well, can't have everything.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Kougeru, kuukausi sittenworks mostly. but since the new YT UI update I can't add channels to groups from the channel page
Edit: How do I reply to Dev? lol. Further testing it seems like it's just not ALWAYS appearing...sometimes it is, sometimes it doesn't. On one channel I had to refresh the page over 10 times to get to show up. Gonna guess it's just something with Firefox or YTCould you send a screenshot? You don't have a button, or what do you mean? Because I can't reproduce it.
Edit: I'm not sure it is possible to reply here, send me a letter on email@example.com