- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17066395, kaksi päivää sittenArvioitu 5/5add-on absolument indispensable, à quand une traduction en Français ?
absolutely essential add-on, when will a French translation be available?
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty päivä sittenWe have French there. You have to choice French on youtube and it will be affected to your extension. Also you can use translation platform to improve current translations: https://translations.yousub.info/projects/pockettube/extension/fr/
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17018222, kuukausi sittenArvioitu 5/5After using it for a few days, it doesn't work anymore.
When you click on a subscription group, infinite loading occurs.
Turning off antivirus and uBlock still doesn't make things better.
-Written by Google Translate.
Thank you very much!
I'm so glad to come back to normal.UPD: The issue has been fixed in version 9.9.23
Thank you for the message! Sorry about it. Looks like the bug in the latest Firefox version. I've prepared a new version of 9.9.23 and am awaiting approval from the Firefox team. It takes several days. I'll notify you after it will be available.
Temporary solution: open the page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-subscription-groups/versions/ and click 'Download file' on version 9.9.18. After that, it'll be working.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17016087, kuukausi sittenArvioitu 5/5I really like this add-on and its extra features like setting an icon for the groups!!
...just one thing, maybe it's unrelated but it started to happen right after I installed this add-on:
- On YouTube's home page, when marking their recommended videos to "not interested/don't recommend channel", randomly they just pop back to normal and I have to set them so again!! Very annoying!! Could you fix this please?
*** I can't screen grab it because it happens randomly but MANY times!!
Try to mark ""not interested" a full row of recommended videos, scroll down and they will pop back to normal!!
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17014045, kuukausi sittenArvioitu 2/5The `watched` status is not handled properly, and in two ways.
On the subscriptions page, it seems like the Hide Watched checkbox needs to be re-applied for the filter to work, the Play All button here does not work.
In a Channel Group page, the Watched tab doesn't remove watched videos from the list.
- kirjoittanut TQ, kaksi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 5/5Very useful extension.
And personal opinion ----
On the subscription page.
If only want to see one group at a time.
When switching from one group to another.
On/Off button operation is very troublesome
The group at the top directly switches to single-select mode or multi-select mode.
Instead of giving each grouping to a On/Off button.
That would be better.
In this way (on single-select mode), when switching a single group, only one click is required to complete the operation.
forgive my poor English & thx for ur job.