- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut 123, seitsemän kuukautta sittenAfter the latest update the variation doesn't start from the 1st refresh. Would be great if you can bring back the feature.. Really hate when update makes the product worse.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut M8th3ris, vuosi sittenI used this add-on to refresh my twitch drop inventory page but I uninstalled the add-on for personal reasons. Even tho its uninstalled, the page will not stop refreshing on its own. Even with the add-on disabled the page would still refresh. Any advice on how to fix this?
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17001818, vuosi sitteni need uptade tab with a form.. before add-on start there is a message somethink like "before show this page FF will send information for repeat early events..",
but when I activate "Bypass form submission:" there is no described question, but after reload the page I've an error something like "...asked page not exist.. '/salirInicio'"
how can I fix it? thanks
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Noober, kaksi vuotta sittenThe random realoading function does not work, I click the buttons but they do not react to my mouse clicks.
"Adjust Reloading Time
Days Hours Minutes Seconds Variation (%)".
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14004152, kolme vuotta sittenInstalled on two Win10x64 machines, worked fine on one, on the other Firefox soaked up all its memory by the end of a day of 5-10min reloads, rendering it unusable w/o reboot. Same page reloading on both machines. Nothing fancy.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Ace402, kolme vuotta sittenTimer does not work properly. I have it set to refresh every 30 minutes. I look and see how much longer until it refreshes on the hour and half hour and it usually 10-15 minutes off. Please fix this glich.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15787616, kolme vuotta sittenWorks well initially but shuts off in a few hours. When not using the computer temporarily, "Send" permission flags stack up and I have been logged off of the website I was attempting to stay logged on to. Handy enough if you remember that you must restart it every day and that it only works for a few hours. I would like to be able to set a permanent 10 minute refresh that would persist whenever that page is loaded.
Ten months later. I'm still using this extension and can report the same strengths and weaknesses. It works well when it works but stops refreshing at unpredictable times. Sometimes it will load the following day but most often I have to reenter the parameters and activate it.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Pierre-Adrien Buisson, kolme vuotta sittenPretty good, does the job. I personally find the popup a bit confusing, but okay.
However, I'd love an easier way to check if a tab has autoreload enabled (now, we must check the toolbar icon color when on a tab, so I need to visit each tab that I expect to have auto-reload enabled, and check the toolbar icon color). I also notice issues with the restore feature, I often need to manually re-enable the reloader, it does not get restored (I typically monitor 2 pages, keep them pinned, and I need to re-enable Tab Reloader on those two tabs when I close Firefox).
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut R.S., kolme vuotta sittenLove the concept, and well designed. However, the auto start when opening Firefox doesn't work right. I turned it on but when I close out and reopen it doesn't auto turn back on. I even added the codes to auto reload some sites, but only the first site will turn on automatically. I open 6 pages every day to monitor. This does work, but I have to turn it on for 5 out of the 6 pages daily. Not bad, but not working right. It might be that I'm running the ESR version of FF (version 68.1.0esr 64-bit). It shouldn't make a difference, but maybe. I'd give it 5 stars if it would remember to auto turn on for all the pages.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut wonder, neljä vuotta sittenThis add on works. However, it slows down my firefox 52.9 severely so that I cannot even load other tabs at the norm speed. Everything gets slowed down, including the tabs set for auto-refresh. Once I stop the auto-refresh, things get back to normal. Didn't see other people report this issue. Am I the only one having this issue? I am running Firefox 52.9 on Ubuntu 18.04LTS. I didn't want to upgrade to firefox quantum since certain add-ons are not available with the new firefox.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14764645, neljä vuotta sittenI'd probably give it 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact is NEVER remembers my settings across a relaunch of Firefox (I'm using Win10 1809 if it matters). Incredibly annoying, and has placed me on the hunt for an alternative.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14063949, viisi vuotta sittenI love this feature, but I close my windows down each night and when I reopen them, I wish this would remember to activate this feature on the tabs previously set. The one I used prior did that automatically. Sometimes I'll forget to turn it on and then don't figure that until later in the day and miss what I'm looking to update.