- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut AedraRIsing, kahdeksan päivää sittenSo, for the longest time this add-on was fantastic for me, and it was great to see a feature that YouTube should have never gotten rid of in the first place.
However, in the last couple weeks or so, I don't know what happened, but it's been glitching out all the time. Sometimes the stats disappear when I like a video, sometimes it says dislikes were disabled until I refresh, but this app for as far as I know hasn't been working right.
I wish I could rate it higher, I have previously, but my experience as of now is kinda middling.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15117876, kaksi kuukautta sittenThis is a great addon, but
Especially the video page that pops up every time on the video page and forces you to "subscribe to my channel".
On that particular page, when I manually clicked on a particular video and tried to play it, there was a pattern of it failing to play.
I'm sure there are a number of factors, but I was able to play videos with manual clicks with this add-on disabled, so maybe this add-on is the problem.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut самизнаетехто, kolme kuukautta sittenYouTube has been updated, and from July 1, the addon no longer works. I'm not from Russia (EU)
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Chicken 🐔, kuusi kuukautta sittenI have a dislike on one of my videos (49 likes 1 dislike) but instead of showing 49---1 it shows 49---2 it's really annoying but overall it's an okay software
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Maru, seitsemän kuukautta sittenIt's a great addon but since last update i can't download anything from Firefox. I've done troubleshooting and it's definetely this addon. Please fix :(!
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut dr_white, kahdeksan kuukautta sittenSadly, this addon has never worked for me in Waterfox. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times but still nothing :/ I commend the author for making this important addon and I wish I knew what was broken.
When asked, the developer simply closed the issue without saying anything. Weird behavior.The issue was closed as a duplicate - check the existing issues before opening a new one. Sorry if I failed to link the duplicate.
The backend code is not yet ready to be made publicly available.
> We don't know what informations are kept.
Everything that is being sent by the extension (you can see it in network tab). Unique (but random and non-identifiable) userId, videoId that you voted for and your vote.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut BlohoJo, 10 kuukautta sittenWorks great right now, but remember, on Tuesday December 13, dislike count will be removed permanently from the Google API and then this plugin will only work with "estimation", whatever that means. Any new video published will have no way of publicly knowing the actual dislike count. Three stars for effort! :P
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Synetech, 10 kuukautta sittenThe currently-latest version is working (for the time-being), but with the removal of the required API function, it's just a matter of time until it breaks again, and with YouTube's insistence of removing this, it will probably be a never-ending uphill-battle to keep it working (until it's just not possible).
The FAQ says the add-on is resorting to estimates and guesses to approximate the dislike counter, so it's not going to help much, especially for new videos. Google will get its way no matter what. 😒
Also, the ratio bar isn't customizable like with some other add-ons. The grey-on-grey bar is useless, a red-green bar is MUCH better.
(It's hilarious that the devs think that statistics think that they can get any sort of useful data to approximate the data. I guess they've never heard of things like old videos suddenly getting attention or new videos going viral or whatever. 🙄 Also, they think they can extrapolate data from videos to represent all videos. 😂)