1 301 arviota
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 12497651, viisi kuukautta sittenhow do i remove context menu??
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Flrefox user 2550336395, viisi kuukautta sittenThere isn't a critical mass of users, so websites are already starting to block this domain. iCloud on the other hand has the critical mass and no one will dare to block their domain.
This should be a feature of an email provider. Although Mozilla attempting to be a privacy provider, these products are half-baked and quite a commitment on their part while the project may not last.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 12790937, viisi kuukautta sittenUPDATE I am giving this three stars because I have great hope it but believe it is too expensive for the FireFox spirit. I did have a problem when a logon page appears where I already have an account and FireFox Relay would not let me enter my actual email address to log in. I tried settings in FireFox add-on list and looked online for a support page with a solution; then I had to download an authenticator app on my phone to even make this comment which sparked a developer response that solved my problem! The solution, though, removes the helpful icon from every page where I might want to use it to create the temporary screen email. While I was looking at the solution (which was at a location not intuitive to me), I found another default setting to change.Hi I am very sorry for the issues that the Relay add-on is causing on websites you use. You can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut David Strauss, viisi kuukautta sittenEven upgrading doesn't remove the "upgrade now" upsell for phone number masking.
Also, let's get this straight: The add-on was updated to sell users on phone masking but not to (1) provide metrics on the use of the phone masks or (2) notify when a message/call has been received. Kind of annoying.
To answer the question from the developer below, restarting the browser does not hide the upsell for phone number masking.Thank you David for the feedback. After you've restarted your browser has the upgrade now gone away? We are planning some more improvements and your feedback is helpful.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut seadragon420, viisi kuukautta sittenseriously, just make this free and no premium asshole greedy af stuff. seriously and i will change my rating.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Kiran Sagar, viisi kuukautta sittenVery nice service by mozilla, whenever I don't feel like sharing my email address with a website or application, this tool comes in handy.
Only one thing I didn't like: the relay button to create an alias appears on the email field of login pages. Because of this I cannot see the button of my password manager (keepassxc). However, a developer guided me (see below) to disable this icon.Thank you Kiran for sharing this feedback with us. You can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites". I hope this helps for you!
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Twisted Code (Phillip M.), viisi kuukautta sittenAlthough the extension could use some work, EXCELLENT service, and useful enough for protecting my privacy that I have enrolled in their premium $0.99/mo. plan.
Prior to this I was using mailinator whenever I wanted a single-use address, and while that's great if the account is a "throwaway", some accounts I actually intend to maintain. For non-throwaway accounts, there are several reasons mailinator is not a good choice, most notable of which: ANYONE can access a mailinator inbox.
After enrolling in Relay's premium plan, I have gradually started migrating my accounts to relay aliases, and so far I'm loving it. For example:
1. Each account having a different alias allows me to tell what account it pertains to just from the subject line.
2. In the event a company shares my email alias with another, I can trace that too!
3. By reducing the number of emails that go "directly" to my real email address, it becomes easier to filter out junk from accounts or interactions I've long since abandoned or never initiated the first place.
Now, as I said, the extension itself could use some work:
1. Sometimes, even if the option is checked to show the extension's icon on email fields, it will not show. When this happens, the only workaround is to visit Mozilla Relay's subsite at relay.Mozilla.org. I can't manage or grab my aliases via the toolbar button, for some reason
2. With some sites, like Nintendolife, the extension icon will show, but will only let you search for existing aliases, rather than offering to create a new alias for the registration. Perhaps this is another tool that should be available in the toolbar button?
3. See also: review by "Firefox user 13593578", which was posted 24 days prior to this one.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16429869, viisi kuukautta sittenEstou usando em carate de teste, estou tendo boas impressões.
Até o presente momento
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14987259, viisi kuukautta sittenIl faudrait pouvoir désactiver l'extension sur certains domaines.