- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17058051, kaksi vuotta sittenWorked great at first. But for several days NY Times subscription and something else using the same relay address flat out stopped arriving through to my Gmail. What's going on, Firefox Relay?! (Mercari US doesn't get through either. At Christmas time, it's a nightmare not getting those emails, for e.g.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Noname, kaksi vuotta sittenThis is a really cool concept - like really cool - but I feel that it's not being executed very effectively. Firstly, the little icon that appears in the 'email' fields of sign-ups doesn't allow you to click on the icon, select the email you want to fill it with, and then actually fill the email field. It wants you to re-direct to the actual page, tab over, copy it, then paste it into the email field. Horrible? No. Easy? No. Not too much, but steps can certainly be reduced for better user integration/convenience.
Secondly, MANY websites will not accept these 'mozmail.com' email addresses into their databases. Many will tell you that they aren't valid addresses. I'm not sure if this is an error on the user-end xp, or if it's an actual attempt to halt Firefox from being able to re-route marketing traffic. Either way, this is something that the dev team should certainly look into. I think this has awesome potential, but there are a few tweaks that could make this a mastapeace. (misspelled intentionally).
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Elijah Lopez, kaksi vuotta sittenNo option to change the email address to forward emails to.
No option to get a generated alias address using the extension UI or with the right click.
Do not misinterpret me, the right click can only generate, not enter previously generated addresses.Hi! We have the option to change email addresses on our roadmap, we'll try and get that to you soon.
For the option to see your already generated aliases, we're working on that now and hoping to have this soon! Thank you for being a Relay user, we hope to make the experience even better for you. Please keep the feedback coming!
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16453607, kaksi vuotta sittenI think it has limited usage. Doesn't work w/ all servers eg: www.chess.com. It's useful for unidirectional application whereby server sends notifications outbound. It doesn't work w/ in reverse direction or bidirectional application.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15735298, kaksi vuotta sittenwould be better without the badge thing in the username / email field it ruins my site in a way it cuts of half the field, it needs to be placed somewhere else either above or to the side but not instead of. for context see page using the addon https://jnet.sytes.net/login.phpHi, thanks for the feedback. You can disable the badge in the email fields in the add-on settings. (Click the gear icon in the panel.) Then you can still generate an alias by right-clicking in an email field instead.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Hermes, kaksi vuotta sittenGreat app with room for improvement. Unfortunately one cannot auto-fill any of the aliases and has to log in every time to retrieve them. Furthermore, there is no way to generate more than five aliases, and Firefox does not allow automatic completion of login information, at least for me using Bitwarden (using two-factor authentication under these circumstances just adds to the lack of user-unfriendlyness).Hi! We've now released Firefox Relay Premium where you can generate more than 5 email aliases. We're also working on making it easier to sign back in with your aliases. Hope to have that out soon!
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut AdriBo, kaksi vuotta sittenOnly just started using this. Good idea, and worked great with the online retailer I used, mails were forwarded with little delay.
However the Relay icon that appears in the name field of log-on pages needs improvement (and ability to turn off). On some log-ins the icon overwrites other links, and on one it caused the box to contract so that it became unusable. If this happens to you, a current fix is to open the page you want in a private window (check Relay's settings to see that it is switched off for private windows first), but it would be good to be able to turn off this feature altogether.Hi AdriBo, If you click on the Relay add-on icon in the toolbar, then click the settings gear, you can disable the Relay symbol from showing up in email fields by deselecting “Show Relay icon in email fields on websites”. Hope this helps!