- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17157090, kaksi vuotta sittenIt would appear that Firefox has not done their homework on the Relay addition. After I loaded it, I could NO longer enter my Google Gmail account as the email I had been using for years would not fully appear in the User field. They need to make the application user friendly by adding a simple ON and Off switch to which sites to be trusted and which sites to use Relay...DUH. What a huge let down Firefox! I'm not sure how to proceed at this point to retrieve my emails from Gmail. If you use Gmail or any other site where it automatically loads, DO NOT upload this software. You WILL have issues. I posted my issue on their site. Let's see if they will know how to fix it. Or, I will just try to find a way to delete it altogether.Hi We currently are working through different web compatibility issues like this. You can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites".
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17145024, kaksi vuotta sittenWon't save labels for alias. They all revert to my email address. No way to use the custom domain I paid for either.Hi! Do you have label syncing enabled? If you visit the Relay dashboard website and click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then settings, you can enable "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your aliases are created and used." This will allow your labels to be synced across devices and not just stored in your add-on. Hope this helps!
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut ic, kaksi vuotta sittenAn extension from Mozilla for Firefox that does not work on Firefox. Sad, but unfortunately unable to use it even once, even after restart and similar trials.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 12564657, kaksi vuotta sittenIt is impossible to join to Firefox Relay Premium from Ukraine - Stripe blocks payment either from card or PayPal. RidiculousHi, we're very sorry but Relay Premium is not available in Ukraine yet. We're releasing an update to make this is a bit more clear in our UI. We're trying to expand as quickly as possibly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Wunderhow, kaksi vuotta sittenWhen I click on the Relay icon nothing happens. Sending feedback won't get me an answer though, that's too bad
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17123709, kaksi vuotta sittenI decided not to install the add on nor use firefox relay, especially in the context in which the recomendation first appeared. I certainly do not want any facebook tracking, but i'm not sure the relay would work in the context , which was a prestablished identity on an energy website. But also I found the guidance and what-to-do, what-happens-next, was too hard to follow and left me baffled. I seem to have acquired an alias , but i'm not sure what to do with it. I seem to have logged into firefox, but I'm unsure what is involved. Will i be automatically logged into firefox when using it? I hope not. Can I log out? But nothing is clear. Since it seems almost anything on the internet is unhackable, I find myself uneasy about handing over yet more details to a database (i.e firefox's) that would be in itself a prime target, unless the benefits outweigh the risks.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17117401, kaksi vuotta sittenthere is no way to watch mail (list alias) using the plugin
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17104254, kaksi vuotta sittenI tried this while buying a train ticket. The ticket and receipt are shown on Relay as having been relayed, but I've received nothing in my email. How do I get my ticket???So sorry! Can you say which ticket site you used? This might be related to the 150KB attachment limit that's in place. We're actively working to increase this, but for the time being, Relay cannot process email attachments over this size. Are you able to reach out to the train company or use your primary email to receive the ticket? We're very sorry that this is happening and will hope to have this fixed in the near future.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13614309, kaksi vuotta sittenEncore de l'argent facile !!!
Seuls les 5 premiers alias sont gratuits, après cela devient payant.
Je veux bien payer une fois le travail du développeur, ça ne me pose aucun problème et me semble légitime, mais un abonnement qui se renouvelle périodiquement sans cesse : NON !
Still easy money !!!
Only the first 5 aliases are free, after that becomes chargeable.
I am willing to pay once for the developer's work, that doesn't pose any problem to me and seems legitimate, but a subscription that is constantly renewed periodically: NO!
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut flixfox, kaksi vuotta sittenI must admit, this is a good software, but it can’t even forward emails sent to me by individuals.Hi Flixfox, can you give us some more information about what's happening. We'd love to fix this for you. https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut ozneu, kaksi vuotta sittenrelay email refused by gofundmeHi Ozneu, could you let us know if Gofundme would not allow you to register or you are not receiving emails from Gofundme? I just tested and was able to register, but would like to learn more so we can help improve your experience. If you have a moment, could you kindly file an issue on Github? https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues