- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut edenflare, kaksi vuotta sittenWhen someone said wake up and smell the coffee they said this program doesn't need to access all your website data, I think its true it doesn't need this if its just relaying giving you a fake email address to use that hides your real email, why would it need access to all your websites? They collect data secretly from you who knows what they do with that data, or what if a hacker hacks Relay and they steal your data with it? What if we wanted to look at porn in privacy why should I share this data or payment services data? I swear humans are crazy and selfish they do anything for money.
Fix this I'll re-rate 5 stars thanksThanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17507797, kaksi vuotta sittenWake up and smell the coffee folks, any email alias service has NO NEED to access ALL or ANY of your firefox DATA!!!Thanks for the feedback. The extension asks for "all urls" permission so that it can add the Relay button to email fields on ALL websites. We'll consider moving this from a required permission to an optional permission, so that only users who enable the button will have to grant the "all data" permission.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut asmblur, kaksi vuotta sittenOn the addon page for FF Relay, scroll all the way down and click Privacy. When the page comes up, change "websites" at the end of the address to "firefox-relay", hit Enter. Scroll all the way down to "Information We Share".
I, personally, don't feel comfortable with Amazon being given access to that information. Attempts to remove personally-identifiable information have been bypasses many times before and I have no doubt that whatever safeguards Mozilla has in place will eventually be worked-around.
It's a nice concept but ruined by involving a company known for their pervasive tracking.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut SA, kaksi vuotta sittenPlease go to the addon homepage and scroll to the bottom where it says "Privacy" and read it carefully - your user info will be shared with 3rd parties and Amazon is specifically listed as one of them. Your emails go to Amazon, completely unencrypted, for Amazon to potentially scan looking for keywords to target consumers with ads (actually, TWO consumers - you and your recipient). Always look for "zero access" services when it comes to email; it means the email is encrypted before arriving to the email company and not even their own employees can read the contents - they have "zero access".
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17482766, kaksi vuotta sittenMore and more websites just add "mozmail.com" into stop list for a registration(saying - "use your real email to register"), making this addon useless...
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17194056, kaksi vuotta sittenBeen using it for months. Have a subscription. Most of my account name labels are gone today!! I now have a a long list of random email addresses..and no idea where they are used because my labels have been reset to "Add account name". Please Mozilla get in touch...Hi I'm so sorry to hear that. On Relay.Firefox.com after you sign-in, in the top right corner there is an account icon, please click this, then "settings". Do you have the option for "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used." selected? This will ensure that labels are saved on the server and should sync across your devices.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14527803, kaksi vuotta sittenNever works. Maybe I'm not using it properly but I didn't get/don't see any instructions. I assume that to generate an alias I just click on an email field then click on the Firefox Relay icon, a bar appears and looks like it's searching/preparing/generating - whatever - but nothing actually happens. It might be restrained by other popup/block extensions but I don't want to have to spend time figuring that out. I just expect it to do what it says it does.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut engrsam, kaksi vuotta sittenExtension doesn't work. I have Relay Premium giving me unlimited aliases, however, when I attempt to use it, I'm presented with two options, generate new masks, get unlimited masks. Clicking on generate new mask does nothing. Even after clicking it multiple times. It does this on different websites. Only way to get a new mask is to navigate to the Relay website, generate one there and then go back to the website I want to use it with. Not very convenient.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut P4, kaksi vuotta sittenI cannot find any information that explains how to use this add-on to sign into websites such as Quora, even though I learned about this extension when I went to sign into Quora while using the Multi-Account Containers add-on. The latter helps prevent Facebook (among others) from following you around on the web. There is a prompt on Quora's login page to use FF Relay to login, but Quora will not accept the alt email. I have repeatedly searched for info on how to login using these credentials, but can find zip about it.
IN REPLY to Developer Response: If you note in my original review, I said that Quora would not accept the alt address. I am not sure why it worked for you but not for me. I don't have that many add-on's other than adblockers and Privacy Badger and the two Container apps.Hi P4! Thank you for reporting, it looks like there are some website compatibility issues with Quora and the add-on, we'll add this to our backlog. For now, what I might recommend as a work around is go to the relay website: relay.firefox.com and create an email alias there, then use the quick copy button and you can paste an email alias into Quora's email address field. I just tested it out myself for you and it seems to work. Thanks for letting us know!
Updated: I just received a note from Quora that my Firefox Relay email alias was blocked. We'll try to reach out and see if we can work together.
Second Update: We received a great note from Quora and they're allowing the mozmail.com email domains now. Please let us know if you have any issues now P4.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 12878618, kaksi vuotta sittenStarted activating Relay, then saw how much of my system it wants access to. Tried to delete Relay and/or its access permissions but can't tell now to do that.If you need to remove the add-on, try the steps here? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons If you want to delete your FXA try this? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-delete-my-firefox-account