- kirjoittanut RoeGross, kahdeksan tuntia sittenArvioitu 5/5Hopefully it can be added to choose whether to prompt for a selection page! ! ! !
Do you want to open this website as the identity you specified?
- kirjoittanut Mikhail, kaksi päivää sittenArvioitu 5/5Works well in cooperation with Cloudflare WARP (proxy mode).
The extension allows for specific selected sites to bypass censorship.
Does not affect all other sites and other network connections. Which is very convenient.
exactly localhost, not 127.0.0.1
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15902071, kolme päivää sittenArvioitu 5/5This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15022609, viisi päivää sittenArvioitu 5/5A great addon that makes Firefox an even better browser. Being able to have separate environments for separate "personalities" integrated into the browser like this is fantastic. Just being able to log in with two entirely separate accounts to the same site at the same time with the same browser is huge for me.
- kirjoittanut BackuPs, yhdeksän päivää sittenArvioitu 1/5Latest version is worse then ever. I want to open a website and it keeps telling me that i need to open it in a container it was opened before even if i check remember this choice. I turned it off. This is not workable anymore ! It used to be such a nice plugin. Now its not ok anymore.