- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13494739, viisi kuukautta sittenKept getting multiple popups from Malwarebytes trying to get me to subscribe to a paid service. Finally the addon interfered with my email and ability to get online. I tried to uninstall the Malwarbytes software but kept getting 'wait for other program to uninstall' message. But I wasn't trying to uninstall any other program. Finally after opening in safe mode - the computer very sluggish the entire time - I was able to uninstall. After rebooting a couple of times in normal mode things finally got back to normal. Whether a but or a deliberate attempt to compel purchase, this program is terrible. Does it make your computer safer? I don't know, but if the computer won't run, what's the difference?
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty neljä kuukautta sittenHi there, I'm sorry you had this experience.
Though, this appears to be a problem not with Browser Guard but with the Malwarebytes Desktop Application.
What you experienced is not the intended experience, please visit support.malwarebytes.com to hook up with the appropriate folks to get this resolved.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut xcheat, viisi kuukautta sittenMalwarebytes used to be good I just dont know what happen :*(
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty neljä kuukautta sittenHi there, sorry you had a bad experience.
If you a moment, please open a ticket at support.malwarebytes.com to share your thoughts on how we can improve.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 12060879, 10 kuukautta sittenDas Add-On schreibt mir ständig Code in meine Website, wenn ich sie editiere. Und zwar diesen hier: "div id=“malwarebytes-root“/div". Ich musste die eckigen Klammern entfernen, sonst wird der Code nicht veröffentlicht.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Rik, vuosi sittenNot fit for purpose. Tons of false positive just to show off. Website blocked as trojans without saying where is exactly the trojan. This kind of companies should be sued for damaging companies! :-(
PS: same URL on VirusTotal is reported as safe by all the 93 scanners, including Malwarebytes that is probably another engine.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty vuosi sittenHi Rik! Thanks for your valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had this experience. If you'd like our web protection team to look into this, please get in touch on https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or add your comment to https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/122-false-positives/
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16973682, vuosi sittenNot good a lot of missed ads , doesn't block pop-ups get ADGUARD instead had no misses with it so far blocks everything malwerebytes claims to block and more
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Eric Renfro, kaksi vuotta sittenThis extension is known to abusively block hundreds of gTLDs from it's creation.
Google "Malwarebytes blocked TLD" and you'll see numerous reports of this and requests to get whitelisted specifically.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut marcelg, kaksi vuotta sittenmaybe is good, but don't keep my desired fake positives for me, it ask everytime i enter a page that i know is safe for my, i will avoid itThanks a lot for your feedback, Marcel! We'd like our Browser Guard team have a look at this for you. Could you get in contact with them on support.malwarebytes.com? Thank you!
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13443465, kaksi vuotta sittenFor some reason, this addon started to instantly cancel any image downloads. I could work around this but it was easier just to disable the add on.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15109409, kolme vuotta sittendepreciated. malwarebytes moved to the dark side. block lists that were used by tens of millions are now proprietary thanks to these guysThank you for taking the time to review our application. We can have our support team look into this for you. You can reach them on support.malwarebytes.com
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Kelsie, kolme vuotta sittenUnfortunately the second I installed this my internet went to hell, it slowed all the web pages down and no YouTube video would load, just said there was an error. It's a shame as I've used Malwarebytes to protect my computer for years (I highly recommend that protection 5/5 there) and I love their products but the browser add on just didn't work for my laptop. I uninstalled and my webpages went back to normal.Thank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with Browser guard we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15769768, kolme vuotta sittenInstallation did not get tothe EULA but appears to be installed. How did it get installation process get to the EULA to be agreed to, when that EULA did not even get displayed? It did however display the "click on Malwarebytes icon at top right in firefox" then stopped t that point with the display of "Sorry, we can't evaluate this type of page." and then stops installation without even getting to the EULA. The progress bar also stops attthe one third pointThank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with our application we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut CBK, kolme vuotta sittenJust started interfering with my image and other downloads a few days ago. Otherwise good add on. Until you fix this problem ASAP you're going to get more negative reviews for this issue team... FIX IT NOW PLEASE.