- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut dousha99, kaksi vuotta sittenAmazing plugin for reading RSS feeds. However it would be even better if I could export starred items -- or even synchronize starred items among my devices.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut rolandog, kaksi vuotta sittenIt's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 12920934, kaksi vuotta sittengreat addon. How about adding options to hide "feed tree" when you open the page?
I like viewmode 3 but "feed tree" destroy the aesthetic. I never used it anyway. I always need to manually disable it.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut harl windwolf, kaksi vuotta sittenPlease make the "Maximum entries to save (default)" more flexible, so that it can at least be set to the same values as the individual feed properties (up to 2000 entries), optionally let the user enter a custom value (anything between or above the predefined values).
Really great extension otherwise. :)
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut dnh13918, kaksi vuotta sittenLove this add-on, I use it every day. But one problem at the moment - images and videos seem to no longer show in Feedbro from Facebook pages. If you could get this working again, that would be great!
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kaksi vuotta sittenThanks for the review and for noting the Facebook issue. Added to the Product Backlog for investigation.
Edit: We found the issue and fixed it. It was caused by Facebook JSON data structural change. The fix is now available in Feedbro 4.11.4
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Schistura, kaksi vuotta sittenThank you it's great but Twitter feeds suddenly stopped working. Existing ones don't update and I tested with a new profile and it says "no feeds found".
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kaksi vuotta sittenWe are working on it. Twitter changed their API a bit which broke Feedbro but we have a working version already in testing & polishing. It will be released as soon as we get it rock solid.
Edit: Feedbro 4.11.4 is now available which fixes this issue.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Rvwr, kaksi vuotta sittenThanks for the great addon. You put an option to not Use favicons in article 'from line' but there is no option to remove 'from line' itself. It repeats the headline source name over and over with every line in view modes 3 and 6. Very irritating and space consuming. Please make it possible to read compact headlines only for efficiency. I can already see source for all the headlines on the left so no need for redundancy. Maybe favicons can appear on the left of headline but not use a whole line.