Please provide source code. I would love to revise this review.Mozilla Add-on Store admins review each and every version of recommended extensions manually to ensure that they are 100 % safe by reviewing the source code that we submit.
Quote from Mozilla Recommended extensions page: "These chosen extensions undergo intense scrutiny in the form of manual security reviews. They're examined from every angle to ensure they meet our strict policies, leaving no room for compromise."
Since Feedbro is also available on Google and Edge add-on stores, their admins have reviewed the extension as well ensuring that it's completely safe. As stated, we do not gather any data about users or send anything to servers on the internet.
If you don't have faith in Mozilla Add-on Store reviewers, fine, but please don't spread FUD or make demands.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut getin2magic, neljä kuukautta sittenthe buttons/image links for starting the podcasts are not working. they are disabled and nowhere i can not fix that issue.
here a example page, it is for all other sites to:
i need more colors/themes and possibility to change the size of fonts.That sounds like an issue with the feed content and its html markup. Feedbro doesn't inherently have any code that would define how "buttons/image links for starting podcasts" work. Please contact the feed provider to notify them that there's an issue.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut willhansen, viisi kuukautta sittenHas all the features I'm looking for except for one:
The ability to open all new pages in new tabs and also mark them as read with one button, ideally from the button in the toolbar. Right next to "open feed reader" and "find feeds in current tab" should be "open notifications in new tabs and mark as read".
Edit: Never mind, view mode 6 has an embedded iframe of the site. This is perfect. (Would like it to be open source tho)
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Sam, kuusi kuukautta sittenFeedbro is among a couple of unlimited RSS readers that I could find. The options menu provides a lot of customization for your feeds but ironically you can't automatically or easily arrange your folders alphabetically. Import and export features exist including Firefox sync option which I have not used yet because I don't know the sync size limit. Manually syncing is straightforward but it seems to accrete things instead of a snapshot in the way the file tree was arranged in the first place when saved as a OPML. Feedbro isn't great simply because no good free readers exists, it is overall well-done. However, it is not without flaws, the biggest one so far is that the extension becomes top-heavy if you add a lot of feeds and can impact browser and your overall computer performance. Those who are subscribed to a few or several feeds should not expect see large performance declines.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 18012877, seitsemän kuukautta sittenI particularly enjoy the folder structuring via drag and drop. Aggregation of social media feeds is amazing. Using feedbro on Android via kiwi browser is not convenient on my mobile device - bummer. Anyway 5 stars!
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut jojojo, seitsemän kuukautta sittenI hope for the inclusion of multi-level folder functionality. The OPML file I imported only contains the first-level folder, while the rest of the feeds have been flattened.