- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Marcelo Barros, vuosi sittenI'm using for some days now and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks to the team for the great job you done!
[At the beginning it bothered me that I couldn't choose less than 5 minutes interval for refresh/update the sources, but I was answered by the developer team a way to decrease to 1 minute. Thanks the team for the attention. Changed my review after that].
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty vuosi sittenYou can choose 1 minute interval if you right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the setting.
It's not recommended though to have many feeds with very short scanning interval and 5 minute as default is definitely not usually needed.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Peter Bauer, vuosi sittenAwesome piece of code.
Would even be better if the volume control setting (for feeds with an audio file) would be saved, so I do not have to set the volume for each podcast I receive.
And if there was an option to automatically show the file enclosures.
But anyway: it makes my Podcast life much easier! Thank you!
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14529333, vuosi sittenThis addon is just great!
I like the interface and the way it lets me organize my RSS feeds.
It has 2 drawbacks that don't allow me to classify it as the 5 star one:
1) Sometimes it corrupts all the feed DB. It already happened 3 times to me, but unfortunately I don't know the exact ways to replicate it (some PC lags?). I've restored the feeds from the backup (but lost a few new feeds and some read/unread history too). Backups are good, but addon database corruption just isn't.
2) I understand it is a multi-browser addon. But here is the disadvantage of that: the keyboard shortcuts problem. Ctrl+j is the standard Firefox hotkey to access the browsing History, but it is not working if you try to execute it on Feedbro page. It just marks current feed article as read (which is not what I would like to see). Much severe problem is the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+a which is the standard in FF to open addons page. If you run this hotkey in Feedbro tab it marks all feed articles as 'read' loosing all the read history (1000 unread articles in one of my feed folders are now marked as read and that is definitely an unacceptable behavior).
Guys, I understand that the first problem is not that easy to detect and manage, so just inform you. But the hotkey problem is the easy one. Please resolve that hotkey intersection problem. It looks like a bad style adaptation.
Thank you for you job.