- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut ZelGray, kolme päivää sittenIt's very useful add-on for me, but I can't find how to read already viewed and hided articles.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut SmaugTheDragon, 19 päivää sittenThis is great, bro. Excellent alternative to the discontinued FF RRS feed.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Aayan Saiks, 25 päivää sittenThis one is very useful for my business. I highly recommended this extension to every one.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17759329, kuukausi sittenGreat add-on for rss. Unfortunately it seems not working since last update(4.14.2 I guess), and the latest update(4.15.2) doesn't fix it for me.
The problem is that all feeds fail to update, but the "load" button in feed's properties return status "OK".
I'm on firefox version 110.0(64-bit) for ubuntu.
The problem is solved with the help of developers. It is caused by an incorrect entry at the top of feed lists with which Feedbro chokes and thus unable to update all other feeds. If similar problem occurs to you, try removing incorrect entry in your list if there's any.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15166984, kolme kuukautta sittenFeedbro rocks and I have been using it for almost two years. I noticed the developer checks reviews here so maybe I can make a feature request? I would really appreciate a Read/Unread button on the View Mode 4 tiles if that is possible!
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Gordon Shumway, kolme kuukautta sittenBeen using Feedbro for about a year now. It's great way to organize and manage my media consumption.
The defaults work well, but with a little tweaking it's a powerful tool to effectively build a custom feed without the manipulaiton of big tech.
I've observed no bugs or substantial flakiness, just seems to work.
Keep up the good work, Nodetics.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut glocal, kolme kuukautta sittenI have been using this excellent RSS reader for years. There are two features I miss: (a) Search through already downloaded items in one or more feeds (b) Additional notifications actions (eg email) to replace IFTTT now that it is becoming increasingly restricted.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Mojab, neljä kuukautta sittenHOW COULD ANYONE GIVE THIS LESS THAN 5 STARS? Amazing work, thank you!
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut e2t, neljä kuukautta sittenPlease add support for Firefox Sync to save subscriptions.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15230849, neljä kuukautta sittenMany thanks for such an amazing gem and work!
Some ideas to consider in future versions / updates:
1. In View Mode 5, make it either automatically expanding / reducing the number of columns based on available space or make configurable (like 3, 4, 5, 6 columns). This is very helpful with large 4k screens.
2. In all View Modes, when viewing a folder with multiple feeds, would you enable the sorting / categorizing per feed? So, when you are browsing a folder of 10 feeds for example, it would be great to see the articles in this folder categorized by feeds and each category is sorted by time or points. So, grouping option for articles in a folder by "None" "By Feed" or "By Date".
3. It would be great to have an option to make articles read when scrolling with mouse. Currently, the articles are not set as read except if you move several pages until I press space bar. I think this only works if you enable the show Unread only.
4. In View Modes 3 and 5, it would be great to show the article image in a box to the right/left of the article list instead of just the icon.
5. In View Mode 3, it would be great to have an option when scrolling with mouse to the end of the current article to move the next one.
6. I noticed that Telegram channels is supported but you need to preview the channel to be able to recognize it. Some other reader platforms automatically detect that and add it. I think there will be like '/s/' between the telegram domain and the channel name to be recognized correctly.
7. It would be great to have the settings saved either locally to a backup file or through Firefox cloud to be able to take it to another device easily. Currently you have to export the rules and feeds, but I am not sure if it's possible to backup the other ones like tags and Saved Items.
8. It would be so great when viewing an item to have button to load full content for that item without going to the website.
9. It would be great to use Esc key to close an item beside the "Enter" key.
10. When reaching the last item in a feed, it would be great to prompt you to move to next feed and if you reach (read) the last item in a last feed in a folder to enable you to move to next folder. Great for people using mouse more than keyboard.
11. It would be great to have an option to make items with Older than x days to be read.
12. In View Mode 5, it would be nice to have an option to show the images at the top of the texts while unifying the sizes of the images. That should make so easy on the eye when moving through articles.
Keep it up :)
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Saverio, viisi kuukautta sittenThe best rss feeds aggregator ever created! No Ads, no spam, import/export capabilities, intuitive user interface, organize rss feeds in folders... what else? Even more!