- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Rvwr, seitsemän kuukautta sittenThanks for the great addon. You put an option to not Use favicons in article 'from line' but there is no option to remove 'from line' itself. It repeats the headline source name over and over with every line in view modes 3 and 6. Very irritating and space consuming. Please make it possible to read compact headlines only for efficiency. I can already see source for all the headlines on the left so no need for redundancy. Maybe favicons can appear on the left of headline but not use a whole line.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut BelFox, vuosi sittenDiscovered this amazing add-on yesterday. Prefer to use this over Feedly, because no login is required (sync is not a must for me) and the information density is higher. I thought RSS was dead, but this add-on made me change my mind. I also love the search function to add new feeds and the embedded web page option! Very convenient.
Thanks a lot to the developer for the great work!
- context menu option on the toolbar button, to scan for feeds on the webpage. This way, a single click on the button can be used for opening the feed reader, while still having the feed discovery option at one's disposal
- even better: having an optional RSS feed icon in the address bar to show available feeds immediately
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut imnmm, vuosi sittengoogle news feed can't preview
can't add google news feed
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut B100, vuosi sittenSuch a great addon, making it easy and quick to keep up with multiple websites and youtube channels, thanks Nodetics!
The only two things I hope to see in a future release are:
- Option to disable badge indicating the nr of items that are new.
- Option to add cookies per feed, for fetching full article body from websites with a cookie wall.
Also I'd like to learn more about who is Nodetics, where are you located and how do you or will you make money?
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut ConPac, vuosi sittenExcellent generic feed reader: I use it daily with Atom and RSS feeds, and from distinct browsers. Some ideas to make it better: 1.- Feed autodetection: no need to use Find Feeds in Current Tab. 2.- Auto tagging: generate tags from category elements, present in Atom and RSS.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Valerio, vuosi sittenFeedbro is definitely my favourite feed reader for Firefox. My only gripe with it is that you can't seem to disable loading images in articles, which I remember I could do in some old XUL based feed readers, thus the 4 stars. Otherwise I have no complaints: it offers a ton of customizability in terms of appearance, layout and font type and size, and it loads new feeds instantly without impacting on the browser performance.