- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Henna, 10 päivää sittenMinus one star because of the lack of syncronisation. I lose my old saved feeds when I get a new computer :(
Edit/ I mean I would like to store old articles from my feeds.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 10 päivää sittenHi Henna! If you open Feedbro Options page, you can export your feed subscriptions as OPML file. You can then import those subscriptions again if you get a new computer. It's good to take this backup occasionally.
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut fbeith, kaksi kuukautta sittenMesses up when tab is pinned -- thinks it's in Private mode??
Also, won't update (automatically or manually) after a while (days).
Sorry, this DID NOT work for me.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut sfertman, kaksi kuukautta sitten"IndexDB could not be started; your Firefox profile MUST be broken..." Okay then. Moving on.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kaksi kuukautta sittenFix for this is mentioned in Known Issues section F9. Unfortunately if the Firefox profile is corrupted, it's impossible to fix it from WebExtension code. Thank you for understanding.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Sapo Cururu, kaksi kuukautta sittenAfter searching a LOT for a free local RSS feed reader for PC, I found Feedbro. Keep up the good work, it's the best option out there in my opinion. :)
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16644607, kaksi kuukautta sittenPerfect extension! But one suggestion. Make block with "All items" till "Statistic" toggleable. On laptop screen it eat to much space. There almost not left room for feeds list items. Ideally move it to top bar. Bunch of switches in top bar can be replaced with dropdown selectors. Thanks. One more thing - nested folders. Or use not folders but multiple tag per feed. Cheers.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut cheese, kaksi kuukautta sittenThe best desktop RSS platform I've used. It has some quirks, but I prefer it over anything else. However, even though Thunderbird is not as good of an RSS platform I am switching to it to manage my feeds simply for the security of open source. If Nodetics ever decides to make Feedbro open source for whatever reason, id come back.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut JohnDN, kolme kuukautta sittenFeedbro is a great RSS Feed Reader and nicely designed, I have been using it for Podcast feeds but there is a design flaw when importing feeds that I hope can soon be rectified. I imported about 50 feeds and noticed they would only display 20 entries each (the default max), so I increased that to the max 100 in the settings and nothing changed.
I found out that I had to remove and add the feed again for it to follow the new max entry setting, this is a nuisance and ideally it needs to follow the new setting whenever it is changed, which may mean the feed needs to be reset and reloaded when that setting is changed. Also the max default of 100 on the selection could also do with the option of higher settings, but if the above issue is resolved then it will be easy to select a higher setting from the individual feed menu. It can be handy to increase and decrease max entries as required, but that's not currently possible with this flaw and each time the feed has to be removed and re-added.
Thanks for the well designed RSS Feed Reader add-on and hopefully you'll soon be able to resolve the minor flaw I mentioned above.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kolme kuukautta sittenFeedbro works as designed. For performance reasons Feedbro doesn't load articles that are older than the newest currently loaded article. Therefore if you first add a feed and the update the max entries to save value, older articles aren't loaded. However, when new articles show up in the feed over time, in the end you will have [max articles to save] number of articles in the feed.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Calon, kolme kuukautta sittenFeature requests:
1. Toggle to hide the folder that empty(all posts are read) in the folder panel, or order folders by unread status.
I got lots of feeds to read, but most of them are not updating frequently, it takes much time to scroll to the these folder.
2. Export all posts in specified folder.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut JustPlainBill, kolme kuukautta sittenOn my Windows 7 PC, this has been my favorite add-on, bar none, for years now. However, I now have a problem. I have installed this on my new Windows 11 PC, and although it shows up in my list of installed extensions, the button did not appear on my toolbar. It accepted the import of my RSS feeds, but I have no idea how to actually open the reader.